chapter 43: the party..has just started.

i'll never let you cry again.

 

Jiyeon POV

I didn’t want Hyuna to bear a grudge on me and I really didn’t want her to continue feeling hurt…

But the look of disgust on her face just makes me guiltier.

“I’m very sorry Hyuna ah…I never knew it was your brother, and I really felt like dying after Hyunjoong died…I never meant to hurt anyone…I…” I said when Hyuna put a hand up to make me stop.

“I know it’s not your fault, but…I just can’t help but hate you. If you are in my shoes, maybe then you’ll understand how I feel. For now, I still can’t forgive you, so let’s just act as strangers for the time being…It wouldn’t be hard though right? Considering we were never the best of friends.” Hyuna said and left.

Hyuna didn’t say she’ll forgive me, but after what she said, I felt much better.

“I never knew Hyuna would say such words, but I guess you have one less thing to worry about now right? Let’s go then Jiyeon ah.” Jisoo said and three of us left.

We reached my apartment and I was about to put in the password when someone called my name.

I turned around.

Surprise, surprise, it was my parents with their ‘daughter’.

“Are they who I think they are?” Jisoo whispered and I nodded slightly.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jiyeon’s father, we met the other day…Do you remember?” my dad said and reached his hand out towards Lee Joon but I swiped his hand away.

“Who do you think you are? Get out of my sight now.” I said.

“Jiyeon ah, this is your dongsaeng, Hara.” My mum said.

The Hara girl who was supposedly my dongsaeng just rolled her eyes as her expression on her face looked like she really didn’t want to be here.

“I don’t have parents, let alone a dongsaeng.” I replied shortly.

“Excuse me, but Jiyeon already made herself clear, I think you should leave now.” Jisoo added.

“Jiyeon ah,” my mum said and wouldn’t budge as she grabbed my arm.

I flinched away from her and finally I couldn’t keep in my anger any longer.

“Okay fine. I’ve had enough. Yes I’m Jiyeon, the daughter whom you had abandoned. Happy? And what right do you have to come barging right back into my life and now even saying I have a dongsaeng? Should I be happy to hear that? All I know is the place she has right now was supposed to be mine, I’m supposed to be the daughter you loved, you cared about, pampered…not her. And since you already made the choice of disowning me, these are the consequences. I’ll never forgive both of you and neither will I acknowledge you as my parents. That’s all I have to say, please leave now.” I said, turned around, opened the door and went into the house with Jisoo and Lee Joon behind me.

My parents finally left and Lee Joon had to go back to his apartment.

“I’ll be here with Jiyeon, so you don’t have to worry.” Jisoo assured him.

“I won’t, I’ll see you 2 in the morning, and we can go to school together.” He said and left.

The minute he stepped out of the door, Jisoo immediately bombarded me with questions.

“Ya! Are you guys together or what? Tell me everything!” Jisoo asked.

I just laughed and replied, “You and your overactive imagination…We’re just friends…for now.” I said and left it at that.

Lee Joon POV

I decided to go to the 7 eleven downstairs when I saw the Hara girl who was supposedly Jiyeon’s dongsaeng a lollipop and sitting on a bench.

 

 

I'm SOOOOO SORRY for adding soyeon wrongly in here, im sick and busy now so i cant change the previous chp, but will find time to change it and repost okokok im so sorry my dear readers, and thank you for pointing out my mistake!!!