chapter 1 : first meeting

i'll never let you cry again.

JIYEON POV

"Omg! Did you hear? There is a new kid who just transferred to our class! I heard he has already gotten a fanbase of 60 girl students!"  My best, and only friend jisoo told me.

I just shrugged and looked away, not interested. It must be another of those guys who think they are so handsome...who cares?

As i was about to open my books for the first class, a wave of students rushed into the class followed by a outstandingly goodlooking guy.

He had a face so goodlooking it would just take your breath away. And on it was the biggest smile i have seen. But, what's the point of having good looks? it didn't matter to me, no matter how i look, i'll always.... 'oh shut up jiyeon'. I quickly pushed my thoughts away and got ready for class.

A wave of memories flooded my mind at that moment. 'i'll come back for you yeon!Wait for me okay!" changsun oppa.. why do i think of you now?

As soon as the class ended, jisoo came to my table and started gasping about how she was going to follow those other girls and find out where that guy lived.

Even though she kept forcing me to go with her, i just lied that i needed to go home to help me mum cook dinner.

It did not even make any sense. I had no parents. But even jisoo, my best friend will not know that.

I was walking home when all of a sudden someone pulled my arm and before i knew it i was running away from a group of girls who looked like they were crazy.

"Ya! Let me go!"

The guy just turned around and smiled before pulling me into a abandoned shop.

As i caught my breath, i glanced up and to my surprise, it was the new student in my class.

"Hi! im lee joon, what's your name?"

I did not answer and walked out of the shop.

Glancing around to see if there were any more girls chasing us, i walked back towards my home.

"Ya! You haven't told me your name yet!"

I just pretended i did not hear him and walked off.

Just then, a group of girls pulled me into an alley...