A Thousand Years

A Thousand Years

HANEUL'S P.O.V

2 days after, my boss annouced to everyone that there will be an upcoming party for the company's success in getting another big account. That's great news! Everyone was invited. Everyone was allowed to bring a partner or a friend along with them.

 

The thought of it gave me a clear view of the upcoming party. Everyone will be on their bests. Basing from the type of company we're in, I know that it's an opportunity for everyone to flaunt their designer gowns and jaw dropping jewelries.

 

It reminds of that day....I thought to myself as I kept on thinking about the upcoming party. AISH! I've been talking too much!

 

I lightly shook my head as I get rid of all the senseless thoughts inside my head.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Time flies so fast and it was the day of tha party. It was a Sunday so everyone had their chance to prepare themselves for the "PARTY OF THE YEAR". But unlike everyone else, Haneul decided to stay at home and spent the whole morning cleaning her wardrobe. Hours before the party, Haneul prepared herself. She was wearing a navy blue gown. It has a unique design but the sentimental value matters the most. She had her hair fixed and she also decided to wear contacts. She wore the most beautiful necklace she had in her jewelry box. Haneul looked at the mirror and found herself smiling as she observed herself. Though she was 30 minutes late, she didn't mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

KIKWANG'S P.O.V

The night was great and everyone was having the time of their lives. Everyone was atheir best and I bet they really prepared for this event. I was busy chatting with the other executives when suddenly, I found everyone's attention at the entrance of the venue. It's as if a celebrity came. I went to the crowd to see who it was and my eyes couldn't believe whom it saw. It was a lady, a goddess more like. It was Haneul.. and it seems that everyone was in the shick of their lives. Including me.. Looking at her made me reminisce everything that I had in the past.

 

Including her... Aish! No! This is not happening to me!It's as if I was back in the past. I observed her from head to toe and found thatshe looks EXACTLY like her. That hair...that dress.. I was trying to relax until I saw the necklace she was wearing.

 

"That necklace...It can't be!" I whispered to myself. My eyes still glued at her.

 

THIS GIRL IS MAKING ME FURIOUS! What is she trying to put up,huh?!

 

I grabbed her by the wrist as she bowed atme. I know that this will be a big issue but all I need right now is to clear things out. To feed my curiosity and to know the truth.