A Thousand Years

A Thousand Years

HANEUL'S P.O.V

It was another ordinary day for me as a typical executive secretary. I went to work at around 7:30 am. Thirty minutes earlier than my boss' arrival. Well, I'm expected to come earlier than him or else, my life's over. I arrived at my office and proceeded directly on checking the files stacked on my desk. I peeked at my boss' office and sighed in relief when I found out that he wasn't around yet. I continued checking all the files from the sumaries to the reports. I was focused on my work until the guy that everyone was waiting for finally arrived.

 

There he is.. :Lee Kikwang. It seems that the female employees' faces were lighting up as they observe him. Well, I can't blame them for being such. He's close to perfection! Those brown orbs , that perfect nose, that physique...and that pouty lips of his. He's every woman 's fantasy. Even I can't deny that.

 

I greeted him "goodmorning" but as expected, he just passed by me. Well, who would even bother to notice me. I'm just a TYPICAL secretary. I don't even bother to put much effort on myself. I just tend to allow things to have their way. Sigh. I clenched to the necklace I was wearing as I sat on my chair and went back to work.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIKWANG'S P.O.V

I arrived at work at around 8am. As usual, the people greeted me excitedly. I bowed at all of them and smiled. It was fine until my secretary, Kim Haneul greeted me. Aish! I don't even know why my dad chose her to be my secretary. I don't give a damn about her intellectual ability. Look at her! I bet she was someone who was left in the retro era. If only I was up for decision, I would not totally hire her. She doesn't look presentable!

Alright. I don't hate her but I don't like her either. Something in her makes me feel weird. It's as if she was someone I knew before.. AISH! Why am I having such thoughts?!!

 

I went inside my office, passing by her. I closed the door and I saw her sit on her corner and arrange the files on her desk. After a few moments, I got a call from the other company and the news I got was great. Finally! The account the we were working on for the past few weeks had finally been approved.

 

I called Haneul and I told her to arrange a meeting for me and the other executives in the company.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANEUL'S P.O.V

My boss called me up to his office and I saw his smiling face as I enter his office. I observed him and it seems that he's really happy. I bet he got some good news.

 

"Arrange a meeting for me and the executives this afternoon." he demanded.

 

"Yes sir.." I replied as I opened my planner and wrote the details needed for the meeting. I went out as soon as he finished giving me his instructions.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After receiving the news, Kikwang was certain that he will conduct a victory party for the company. They do this annually and everytime they will achieve another account. He told everyone in the company. From the staffs to the executives. And that includes Haneul. He realized that being his secretary, Haneul also deserves to be in the event. But again, he doesn't give a damn about her upcoming appearance on the party.