Date!?

Cho Kyuhyun's sister.

D A T E ! ?

K Y U N G M I' S  P O V ~

I woke up to the distant sound of the door bell. Really, its only 11 o'clock. OH MY GOD, IT'S 11 O'CLOCK! OH MY GOD THE DOOR! MY HAIR, AH I HAVE TO HURRY. In a rush I chucked an oversized hoodie on, and scrambled to the door. As soon as I opened the door I was tackled by a figure, and he squeezed me tight.

"C-can't b-b-breathe." I managed to mutter.

He loosened his hold but continued to hug me. I was confused, I think he sensed that and took a step back. He was dressed in a hoodie, and wore shades even though the day was gloomy. Huh weird.

"Nugu-" I was just about to ask him who he was and cut me off.

BWOH, who does this guy think he is?

"Aish you pabo, can't even remember what your brother looks like." He called me a pab-OMO Kyu oppa?

"Kyu bear?"

"Ne?"

TWAAACK.

"OW, KYUNGMI WHY'D YOU HIT ME?"

"Hehe, because you didn't pick me up from the airport I told myself when I see you I'm going to hit you."

"You're still the same Kyungmi. Hey we're going out today. Get ready." My eyebrows furrowed, why is oppa being cold? Tsk, I can be cold to. Stupid Kyuhyun.

"K." I replied coldly.

"BWOH!" He stared at me confused.

I gave him a cold look and his brows furrowed. I was about to make my way into the bathroom when I heard him whisper "Mianhae."

I couldn't stay mad at Kyu oppa. I quickly muttered a 'saranghae' and rushed into the bathroom to get ready. Once I was done we headed out. I was still wondering what was up with Kyuhyun's attire. Gangster? Ani, it can't be.

While we were walking I felt numerous stares on us. I was beginning to freak out. I tugged on his hoodie, causing him to abruptly turn around, trip and watch his shades fly off. With nothing to stop his fall he grabbed the closest object, me. We toppled over in a heap with me landing on top of him. He looked up at me, his face finally in full view. Gasps were heard from all around, but Kyu only looked at me. Concern was written all over his face.

"Gwenchana?" He asked, tears b on the sides of his eyes.

"Oppa." I touched his cheek, even more gasps were heard.

"Oppa, are you okay."

"Ne." I scrunched up my face.

"Then why were you crying Oppa?" He lifted his hands to caress my checks, "Because I could never forgive myself if you were hurt, I love you Kyungmi. You're all I have left." With that he pulled me into a tight embrace.

By now, the gasps were so loud it was like a mega phone was put next to my ear playing back people gasping. I looked around surprised to see a crowd. With Kyu still oblivious to everyone, I whispered into his ear.

"Oppa, why are there so many people watching us?"

"Don't worry about it baby, I'm going to take you home now, okay. When I signal run, you run."

"Mmm okay." I showed him an okay sign.

With that, he showed the signal, and we bolted back to my apartment. When we arrived, I realized he wasn't there. I checked my phone to see a message.

To: Kyungmi

I got a call from SM. I have to attend. Don't think about what happened today, okay. Saranghae. I'll see you soon.

From: Kyu bear

Aish, that boy. Always the same. Forever my brother.

K Y U H Y U N' S  P O V ~

Aish, eottokeh? Hyung called me to the office. I have to go, or I'm dead. I better just get it over and done with. I slowly walked into hyung-nim's office.

"CHO KYUHYUN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE, SIT DOWN."

Oh crap, I'm totally dead. I've got to explain.

"Hyung-nim, you don't understand what happened, Kyungmi is my-"

"She's your sister I know, I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about the media. They don't know that yet."

"Then organize something, get us on Star King so I can tell the public, anything Hyung, I don't want Kyungmi hurt, she's all I have. Hyung help me." I started to plead desperately.

"Kyuhyun, I can't right now. I can't start another scandal when I already have the DBSK scandal. You just have to pray that your sister will be able to handle it."

"Ne Hyung-nim."

I let out a sigh and walked out of the office. What have I done, I'm going to ruin Kyungmi's life.