Cho Kyungmi

Cho Kyuhyun's sister.

C H O  K Y U N G M I

T A E C Y E O N' S  P O V ~

She looked up at me and pushed at my chest, and smirked.

"Ok oppa, let's go."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Lead the way oppa."

I grabbed her hand and led her to a dubboki store. I noticed she was looking in a totally different direction. I followed her gaze and noticed she was looking at a jewellery store. I pulled her towards it and she gave me a smile. She ran into the shop, right to the ring section. When she finally found a ring she liked, she slipped it on. She looked over at me and asked,

"Is this nice?" I smirked.

"You do know that's a couple ring right?"

"Oh.."

She pouted and put it back down.

Oh her pout, I couldn't say no, I picked up the other ring and slipped it on.

"H-hey, won't that make us look like a cou-"

"Shh" I cut her off.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the counter. I paid the cashier and before we left and I heard her mumble something under her breath.

"That lucky girl."

I smirked and started to walk with her again. I just realized I didn't know her name yet. I taped her shoulder and she looked at me curious. I grabbed her hand and slipped her ring over her finger. She smiled up at me and admired the ring.

"Hey, thanks for this, remind me to pay you back, when I see you next time."

Next time?

"Hey, didn't I tell you to call me oppa? Next time, and when will that be?"

"Ahaha, okay oppa. Um well, I was supposed to get directions, but instead we went to the market. So next time will be pretty soon."

"Wait, then I'll need your number."

"Hmm, okay, but you have to walk me home."

I agreed and we started to head back towards JYP. When we finally arrived at her apartment I was in awe. It was big, no huge. Wait, these are the apartments they put SM artist up in? Is she in SM?

"Do you seriously live here?"

"No silly, my brother put me here, he was supposed to meet me at the airport, but he was busy." 

A frown suddenly appeared on her face, and I felt bad for her.

"Hey, how about I take you out tomorrow, to cheer you up?"

"Really, could you take me to SM first before we go, I have to see my brother."

"Your brother works at SM?"

"Yeah, I was supposed to ask for directions today, but we got abit distracted."

My phone started to ring, it was Jin Young hyung, such a . I let it ring through. She looked at me and grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled something on it.

"Go, our you'll get in trouble, okay oppa?"

"Wait, your name?"

"It's on the paper silly, see you tomorrow."

I opened the paper and read the note she left me.

Ok Taecyeon,

Thanks for taking me around Seoul today, and thanks for the ring.

Remind me to pay you back yeah! I'll feel bad if I don't.

Also, you're super cute ;)

My number, 0465318623.

Cho Kyungmi.

Cho Kyungmi, I like it, just how I like her.