Meanwhile... In Seoul

Cho Kyuhyun's sister.

M E A N W H I L E . . . I N  S E O U L

K Y U N G M I' S  P O V ~

"Flight KA137 to Seoul, will be landing in 20 minutes, please turn off all electronic devices and fasten your seat belts, thank you for flying Korean Air."

I wriggled in my seat, I hated flying. I was going to visit my brother, Kyuhyun. He says he wanted me to visit him. I haven't seen him for years, and I missed him, so I thought why not. He paid for my ticket after all. \

I wonder where he got the money?

Seating me in first class and all, is he crazy or what? He said he works for Super Junior and is in SM, or works for SM and is in Super Junior. Yeah, I think that's right. What's SM, and who's Super Junior?

He better not be in a gang, Aish stop over thinking Kyungmi.

The seat belt sign glowed above my head. I looked out the window and saw a city below, Seoul.

As soon as I was off the plane, I quickly rushed through immigration, baggage claim, and customs. I let out a sigh as I flipped open my phone and read the text.

To: Kyungmi

Mianhae honey, I can't pick you up, but I sent a car for you.

Look out for a man holding a sign with your name.

I hope I can see you soon.

Saranghae.

From: Kyu bear.

Typical Kyuhyun.

So typical of you. When I see I you the first thing I'm going to do is slap you upside the head. Pabo. I sighed, again, and started to walk around the airport. I finally found a guy holding a sign that said my name, out side a limo. Must be another Kyungmi. I was about to turn away when he approached me.

"Ms Kyungmi?" He pulled out a photo of me and compared it to my real self.

"N-ne?"

He suddenly grabbed my bags and took them to the car.

"S-sir? My bags? What are you doing?"

"Ms Kyungmi, please come this way. I will you to your apartment."

Apartment? I hesitantly got in the limo and the man started to drive. It had been years since id been in Seoul, familiar shops and streets came into view but apart from that I had no clue where I was. The limo came to a stop, and before me was the most luxurious apartment ever. Before I even knew what was happening, I was at the door step waving goodbye to the driver. I turned around I pushed the keys into the keyhole. The smell of fresh roses hit me and I found myself wandering towards the source. I met with the kitchen table and gave a loud groaning sound. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of beautiful red roses and a note.

Kyungmi, Oppa here, sorry I couldn't meet you at the airport.

I was free until Super Junior put some of their work on me.

Look, I'm really sorry. I'll visit you soon... If I can :'(

Go to SM if you wanna visit oppa.

Annyong.

I looked at the clock on the wall, 2:34. I'm in central Seoul, so if I get lost I could always ask for directions right? I was about to leave when I walked pass a mirror.

Oh my God, EW! What would Kyu say if he saw me like this?

I quickly rushed upstairs, took a quick shower and got ready. I threw on some light make up and checked myself out in the mirror before I left. My hair was naturally straight, and I had a model body. I wonder why they suddenly canceled that modelling contract they gave me before I could sign it. Maybe I just wasn't pretty enough, EGH, nobody cares anyways. I slammed the door, and made my way through the streets if Seoul.

It had been two hours and I still couldn't find SM. I was about to give up when a large grey sign caught my eye. JYP? I wonder if they would know where SM was? I wandered into the large building and was amazed. They're were pictures of people, on the walls. Miss A? Wonder Girls? 2PM?

I kept walking down the hall of pictures when I came across a large room, in the middle was the most beautiful piano id ever seen. I couldn't resist, I snuck into the room and sat by the piano. I ran my fingers across it and started to play. The most beautiful sounds came out, I couldn't help but singing along.