Chapter 4

Can You Love Me?

Jin Ae's POV

*Just kill me now!* I thought as we all sat in the living room. Kai, being the ignorant jerk he is, was sitting across from me at the end of the couch looking boredly at some magazine.

"So JIn Ae, you are in the same grade as Kai right?" Kai's mother asked me trying to lighten the mood. I stopped glaring at Kai and turned to his mother, smiling.

"Yes, I am."

"Oh good, so you guys no each other right?" Mrs. Kim said hopefully.

"She knows me very well." Kai suddenly spoke with a smirk.

My hands turned into fists. I gritted my teeth and counted to 10 in my head. *Gosh, I have so many anger issues when I am around Kai*

"Really? That's good then. Jin Ae, let's go and see your room." Mrs. Kim jumped up and grabbed my hand, leading me up the stairs. There was a mini living room  in the middle of the second floor and surrounding the living room was doorways leading into the bathroom and bedrooms. (That was my attempt to describe the second floor in the korean drama version) *I wonder which one is Kai's room....wait why am I thinking about that?* I shook my head and allowed Mrs.Kim to lead me across the living room and into a room.

"Omo...." I gasped as I stepped into the room. It was like a princess room with pink walls, a big pink bed and other beautiful furniture.

"You like it?" Mrs. Kim looked at me.

"Yes I really do, thank you Mrs. Kim."

"Pshhh, don't call me Mrs. Kim. Call me 'umma'" she beamed happily.

I was surprised. Here was a nice lady that is the mother of my jerk crush and she was telling me to call her 'umma'. Is she really the mother of Kai?

"Umma?" I said unsure.

"KYAAAAA that was so cute." She sighed. "I always wanted a daughter, but I ended up with two arrogant sons, but at least they are smart."

*Too smart if you ask me* I thought as I scanned the room. "Wait, did you say 'two sons'" I said panicking. *Oh no, it's hard handling one smarta** * (hehe I don't curse)

As if on cue, a small replica of Kai walked into the room.

"Soohyun, meet our guests." Mrs. Kim put her hands on his shoulders.

He looked up at me sending shivers down my spine in a bad way, he looks just like Kai and even has his emotionless face.

"Why should I say 'hi' to a girl who stole my room." He stated, earning a smack on the head from Mrs. Kim.

I coughed in surprise. "Um, sorry about that." I held my hand out. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jin Ae."

He looked at it and walked out of the room saying "I'll be in my room playing starcraft, don't bother me."

Mrs. Kim sighed "Kai is such a bad influence to Soohyun, don't take it personally, I'm sorry."

"It's fine.......umma" I finished lamely.

 

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating because school started and I started getting busier. When I have free time, I use it to soak up as much kpop I can. I'm really sorry and thankful to my patient readers! This includes my subscribers from my other fanfic "Look at Me". Hopefully, my subscribers that live in the area where Hurricane Sandy hit are okay. I was lucky enough to still have power, but no Internet or phone connection. I am thankful.

Now for something totally unrelated~ (PIC NOT MINE)

tumblr_m4dvbpgUdE1rwtm02o1_500.jpg

Chucky aka Chanyeol                                                Kim Himchan aka the evil stepmother

Yes, who is more creepier, Chucky Chanyeol or Mrs. Himchan?

Leave your answers in the comments and I will annouce the winner on my next chapter!

I sound like eat your kimchi. lol. If you don't know them, they are hilarious and they talk about life in Korea and kpop. Check them out on youtube!