……..Reconciling and falling in love!!!!!

[TWO-SHOT] Bickering, arguing, reconciling, falling in love!!!!!!!

Few days passed after the meeting with Papa YG but the occasion to put in place the “reconciling the stubborn Panda and the baddest female” plan never came.

With Big Bang during a dance rehearsal

            “Seungri!!! Focus please! It seems your mind is somewhere else!! We are rehearsing in case you didn’t notice it. It’s important since it’s for Big Bang’s world tour! Aren’t you determined to do your best for your fans??? I don’t know what happened to you but since last week, you aren’t focused on what you do.” The choreographer scolded the maknae.

The other members exchanged knowing looks. Of course Seungri wasn’t focused on their rehearsals at all. Since his decision to avoid CL, all his thoughts were directed towards her. Even if he wasn’t physically with her, his mind was constantly with her.

            “Okay we’ll try this choreo once again!! Ready?” the choreographer asked.

All the members nodded.

            “All right!!” he said before turning on the hi-fi system.

He observed them while counting to mark each step. Taeyang was perfect as usual. GD was also very accurate and the same with Daesung. Then when he settled his attention on Seungri, he immediately noticed that something was wrong. He was absolutely not in sync with the others. Even TOP who was known as the worst dancer in Big Bang was better than him that day. He sighed and turned off the song.

            “Stooop!!” he shouted annoyed by Seungri’s lack of motivation.

All the members stopped in their track.

            “A thirty minutes break for you all. After that, I want to see this choreo perfectly executed by you all. Seungri..” he said pointing at the young man. “Go get some fresh air and try to catch your mind which must be floating somewhere and force him to reintegrate your head please!! I want to see you focus on the rehearsal after this break and I want to see your real dancing abilities!! This choreo is totally at your level and I don’t understand why you are messing even the simplest steps.”

Seungri lowered his head. He grabbed a towel and a bottle before exiting the room in silence.

Taeyang immediately ran towards his bag and grabbed his mobile phone to text Dara.

From Taeyang

To Dara Noona

“NOW!!!!! The choreographer just gave us a break and Seungri left us so it’s now or never for CL. I’m sure she perfectly know where she can find him ;)

I hope it will work *crosses fingers*”

In 2NE1’s dorm

Dara heard her phone vibrating so she grabbed it and opened Taeyang’s text. A smile immediately appeared on her doll face.

            “CL-roo!!!” She yelled while running towards CL’s room.

CL opened the door and saw her Unni in front of her room with a bright face.

            “Are you still determined to talk to Seungri??” Dara asked already knowing the answer.

Chaerin immediately nodded.

            “Of course!!! Do you know something??” She asked, hope in her voice.

            “Ne!!! Taeyang just texted me that Big Bang’s choreographer gave them a break and Seungri left the dance room. It’s your chance to resolve your problem with Panda. I’m sure you know where you can find him so ….HURRY UP, FIND HIM AND RECONCILE.” Dara said enthusiastically.

CL who was in her pajamas immediately left their dorm, not minding her unusual outfit. She didn’t forget to thank her Dara Unni before running towards the rooftop of YG Entertainment’s headquarters, Seungri’s favorite place to think.

When she reached the door of the rooftop, she took a big breath and opened it. As she expected, she found Seungri on a bench, admiring the beautiful city of Seoul. She approached him quietly, afraid to see him leaving because of her presence there. He didn’t move since he already recognized the delicate scent of her perfume without even looking at her. He remained silent during few minutes and then stood up to leave. CL tried to hold him back but he broke free easily and walked towards the door. When he tried to open it, the door remained closed.

            “We won’t open the door until you two talk. This situation is ridiculous. You are jeopardizing 2NE1, Big Bang and the whole YG Family with your stupid behavior so this must stop. Just talk and reconcile!! Arrasso??” A voice threatened Seungri and CL through the closed door.

They both recognized TOP’s husky voice and they could feel that he was really serious. Seungri gave up and rejoined CL on the bench but he was still not willing to open his mouth.

They stayed on this bench side by side without exchanging a single word. CL was glancing at Seungri from time to time trying to make eye contact with him but his eyes were stubbornly fixed on the horizon. The sun was slowly declining and the initial 30 minute break slowly turned into a 4 hour break.

Chaerin was trying to gather her courage while thinking about the apologies she should present to him. Suddenly she stood up, fed up by Seungri’s silence. She crouched in front of him and finally met his eyes.

            “Seungri if you don’t wanna talk, that’s okay for me. I have plenty of things to say so just listen to me, okay?” CL said quietly, her cheeks slightly tinted red.

Flustered by CL’s sudden shyness, Seungri decided to comply with her demand and nodded. CL lowered her head and looked at the ground, searching for her words.

            “I don’t really know by what I should begin but first, I want to apologize. I know that what I said was unfair, mean and on top of that absolutely wrong. I didn’t mean all the things I said to you. During the past days while you were avoiding me, I watched many videos on Youtube about you since I missed seeing you laughing, singing and dancing. Every night, I felt asleep while listening to the song “I Know” from your solo album and it really helped me supporting your absence. Your warm voice never failed to soothe me. During these past days, I realized how much you meant to me and how much my life would be empty without you. You are very special to me Seungri. Even my Unnis and Minzy couldn’t fill in for you. Nobody teases me as you do! Nobody pisses me off as you do!!! Nobody makes me laugh like you do!!!! Now I know that my life would be a mess without you. These few days without you made me realize that you are one of my closest friends and I don’t know why I couldn’t figure it out sooner….. Seungri …” CL hesitated and raised her head to see Seungri’s face.

As she did so, her eyes met his eyes. They were intently focused on her, shining extraordinarily and during few seconds, she couldn’t articulate a word, too moved by what she saw in his eyes.

            “Seungri, would you accept to be my friend again?” CL asked after regaining her composure.

            “I can’t.” Seungri replied after thinking few seconds.

CL’s heart tightened as she heard Seungri’s reply. She immediately felt something wet on her cheeks and noticed that she was crying. Seungri tenderly dried Chaerin’s cheeks with his thumbs.

            “CL, I have a question for you! Do you remember the first time we met?” The young man asked.

CL nodded and started talking.

            “Of course, I remember. I was a YG trainee at that time. If I’m not wrong, I was with Minzy and Teddy Oppa in the recording studio and Jiyong Oppa and Taeyang Oppa introduced you to us. You looked like a lost puppy which was discovering a new world.” She smiled sweetly at the thought.

            “Exactly! Your memory is pretty accurate.” Seungri also smiled. “That day, you came towards me and introduced you with the brightest and sweetest smile I’ve ever seen in my life. “Hi I’m Lee Chaerin but everybody calls me CL here. Nice to meet you Panda Oppa!”.”

CL’s eyes widened as she heard him repeating her exact words, words she pronounced few years ago. She remembered that day perfectly now. Panda!! She gave him that nickname and now everybody was calling him like that in YG.

            “That day was my first day in YG Entertainment. I was determined to become a recognized artist, a great dancer and a great singer. I was a teenager with great hopes for a future successful career. I didn’t know that the beginning of my training period would also be the beginning of my first love.” Seungri said, still not revealing his secret.

Chaerin was more and more confused. When she heard about Seungri’s first love, her heart unexpectedly ached. She wondered if Seungri was in love with Minzy since he met her that day, oblivious that his heart was beating only for her since that day.

Seungri suddenly got up and helped CL’s getting up too since she was still crouched. He grabbed her hands and plunged his eyes in hers.

            “CL! That first day in YG was one of the most beautiful days in my life since I met you. I met a friend, an amazing artist, a great rapper, a powerful vocalist and a beautiful girl. You represent all my dream girls reunited in one exceptional woman. This day was the most beautiful but also the saddest day in my life since I immediately realized that you would never be mine. You’re just too good for me. I know that I don’t meet your high standards and that you only see me as a friend. I’m sure of that now, after what you told me earlier.” Seungri confessed before releasing her hands.

Chaerin’s heart was now beating erratically in her chest and her cheeks were redder than ever. This expression of her emotions was, thankfully for her, hidden by the shadows that were surrounding them. Her hands were shaking and her palms were sweating but now that Seungri had released them, she felt cold and empty. She didn’t know how to react at this sudden confession. She didn’t expect that her apologies would end up like that.

Seungri was now looking at Seoul’s nightlights and his back was facing the young woman as if he was regretting the sudden impetus that made him reveal his deepest secret. CL’s mind was a total mess at that moment and many thoughts were crossing her head but strangely her heart was absolutely clear even if it was beating crazily. She decided to follow her heart and back hugged Seungri. The young man tensed as he felt two arms embracing him. His heart quickened his path as he felt CL’s head lying on his back near his neck. He turned towards her making her breaking the hug.

            “Are you playing with me? Are you….” Seungri started.

His question remained on his lips while her delicate lips captured his in a sweet kiss. Seungri froze at the sudden contact but quickly melted into CL’s kiss. He embraced her thin waist and closed the gap between their bodies. He could now hear her heart beating as quickly as his while they were kissing.

            “I love you Chaerin.” Seungri whispered as he broke the kiss.

            “I love you too Panda Oppa.” Chaerin confessed shyly.

Seungri smiled wildly as he leaned his head to kiss his first love (and maybe his last) again. This kiss was more passionate than the first one and was filled with the emotions and feelings of both, the newly revealed feelings of one and the newly discovered feelings of the other.

Suddenly,….

            “So, is it okay now? Can we open the door now? Are you two friends again? I hope you didn’t kill each other!!” Bom yelled through the door.

Seungri and CL broke the kiss, panting and burst into laughter at Bom’s words. They were still into each other’s arms when their friends opened the door of the rooftop. All their friends opened wide eyes as they saw them in this position before clapping their hands while thinking:

“They often bicker!!!

They once argued severely!!

They thankfully reconciled!!

And they fell in love !!!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi dear readers!!

It’s sadly the end of this fic! I had a real pleasure to write this story since I really love this couple. I hope you had the same pleasure to read it.

I hope this couple will gain more and more fans here on AFF since I find them perfect for each other.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing !!!!

To finish, the latest news concerning our lovely couple!!

Isn’t she lovely with this cute baby in her arms? I can't decide which one is cuter kekeke

 

 

 

 

 

As for Seungri, it seems he caught the PSY fever !!!! Once a dork forever a dork ^^