Bickering, arguing, …

[TWO-SHOT] Bickering, arguing, reconciling, falling in love!!!!!!!

 

« Stoooooop!!!! Stop this!!!!” CL shouted to a young man. “Aren’t you tired to annoy me every single day??? » she added pissed off.

A smirk appeared on Seungri’s face and he shook his head.

            “Anyo ! Teasing you is my daily pleasure!” he answered childishly.

            “And when are you planning to grow up exactly? You’re behaving like a kindergarten child. I know that you are Big Bang’s maknae but you’re already 21.” CL tried to reason with him.

            “Oh please! Still the same old things. Don’t you have anything new today?  Why don’t you try to be creative for once and think about new replies? I already know that I’m just a kiddo and that I should mature. You keep on repeating this to me every day.” Seungri provoked the young woman, another bright smirk on his face.

CL’s blood was boiling in her veins since she started bickering with Seungri and all the anger she accumulated during the past weeks suddenly exploded.

            “WHAT? You want something new??? OKAY so listen carefully!!! Do you know what you are? You are just a freaking jerk who always manages to ruin my day, ruin my good mood, ruin my everyday life. You’re useless and I wonder why YG choose you to be a part of Big Bang. All the other members are talented but you, you are just the stupid maknae. Hyunseung would have made a better maknae than you. Too bad he is now a member of B2ST. And moreover I hate your eye bags and your cockiness and your stupid smirk and the way you are talking to me and the way you piss me off. My life would have been so much easier if I didn’t meet you…… That’s what you wanted to hear? Is that enough new for you?” CL ended her long speech by glancing fiercely at him.

In front of her, Seungri was looking at her, paralyzed by CL’s harsh tirade.

The other people who were present in the rehearsal room were in the same state of shock as Seungri. They were astonished by CL’s criticisms towards the youngest Big Bang member. They were used to their cat and dog relationship but their arguments never went that far.

Taeyang who was seated in a corner of the room immediately stood up and walked towards Seungri but the young man didn’t let him the chance to talk to him and exited the room in a hurry. As for CL, she suddenly realized all the things she blurted out to Seungri and her knees started to wobble. She collapsed on the floor and Dara immediately ran towards her. She hugged her and patted the head of her leader.

Few hours later in 2NE1’s dorm

            “What happened earlier with Seungri?” Dara tried to understand CL’s excessive reaction to Seungri’s usual teasing.

CL was lying on the couch of their living room, sniffling.

            “I don’t know. I was just exhausted. I accumulated so much tiredness lately because of all the rehearsals for our comeback and for our concert tour. I unfortunately released all my frustration on the first person who annoyed me today and it happened to be Seungri.” CL confessed.

Dara was really surprised when she heard CL’s outburst in the rehearsal room earlier and she didn’t know how to react now. She had a special tenderness for Seungri who was like a younger brother to her but she was also very closed to CL, the 2NE1’s charismatic but fragile leader.

            “I need to apologize. I need to find him and beg for forgiveness.” CL suddenly stood up with a new determination.

Dara smiled, relieved to see her friend regaining her fighting spirit. Bom and Minzy who just came back from a vocal lesson bumped into CL who was storming out of their dorm.

At the same time with Big Bang

Seungri was alone in his room at Big Bang’s dorm meanwhile all the members were in the living room not knowing what to do to help their maknae. They were looking at each other in silence, feeling helpless. They noticed a long time ago that their maknae was in love with CL even if he never told them about his feelings for her. It was just obvious and now they had a big fight, something so much more severe than their usual bickering and Seungri was probably deeply hurt by CL’s words.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a door so they all turned their faces towards Seungri’s room. They saw their maknae exiting his bedroom, a sad look on his usually bright face.

He solemnly sat on an armchair and looked at s with a frowning face.

            “I don’t wanna talk about what happened earlier in the rehearsal room. I just want to ask you something: if this girl is looking for me, don’t tell her where I am. I don’t want to meet her ever again.” Seungri announced.

Daesung, Taeyang, TOP and GD opened wide eyes, shocked by Seungri’s decision. They expected a lot of different reactions from their playful maknae but they never imagined that he would decide to avoid Chaerin. He even avoided pronouncing her name, referring to CL as “this girl”. They didn’t really want to comply to Seungri’s request because he was just reacting on the spot and it was just excessive but he was one of their members so they had to follow his directions.

They nodded in agreement. After that, Seungri came back in his room leaving his hyungs again.

Taeyang took his phone in his pocket and immediately sent a text to Dara.

From Taeyang

To Dara Noona

Seungri is turning crazy >< He doesn’t want to see CL ever again and he asked us to help him by not telling her about his schedule ==’ I think she will need your support in the next days so take care of her. I hope Seungri will reconsider his stupid decision for the sake of the YG Family cohesion.

Take care and see U soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri’s POV

It hurts! It hurts so much! Why did she tell me all these horrible things? I know that I’m sometimes going too far with my jokes and criticisms towards her but I never expected that she would react as violently as she did earlier. When she yelled at me in the rehearsal room, I felt my heart literally ripping into pieces in my chest. Hearing the person I love criticizing everything about me is the most painful thing I’ve ever lived in my entire life. Now, I don’t want to bother her with my presence ever again so I’ll do everything’s possible to not meet her anymore. I don’t want to hear her apologies, I don’t want to see the guilt in her eyes (if I consider that she regrets what she said) and I don’t want to anymore. It’s pointless. She’ll never look at me as someone else than an annoying kid, an attention seeker and a joker. In her eyes, I’m not a man but the stupid Big Bang’s maknae. That’s exactly what she told me. Now, I’ll just focus on my activities with Big Bang and on my solo activities. I’ll just keep my feelings for myself, bury them deep in my heart and try to forget about them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the following days, CL tried to find Seungri in the YG building, searching for him everywhere. She tried to question his hyungs but strangely, they were never able to answer her and they were sometimes trying to avoid her. She was really curious about their suspicious behavior. Since she didn’t obtain any information from the Big Bang members, she tried to question the YG staff and even YG himself but nobody answered her. She was starting to lose hope as she was realizing that he was avoiding her.

Something’s strange also happened to her. CL was starting to realize that Seungri was a very important person in her life, a very annoying person but also …..a caring person. Even a friend! Yes a friend! She never considered Seungri as a friend before but now that he was nowhere to be found, she missed him and his critical remarks. As she tried to remember all the stupid things he told her, she noticed that even if he was most of the times a bit mean, he was paying attention to her and to all the little things about her. When he once told her that with her new bangs, she looked like a dog, he was the only one to notice that she cut her hair that day (except for the 2NE1’s members). And when she lost few pounds for one of their comebacks, he was the one who told her to not lose weight anymore or she would look like a scary skeleton. Behind his criticisms, she suddenly realized that he was very caring with her. The other males in YG never noticed this kind of tiny changes concerning her but Seungri did and her heart ached when she thought that he would maybe never talk to her again.

Dara, Minzy and Bom were really sad to see their leader searching desperately for someone who didn’t want to see her anymore. When their leader felt sad and desperate, they also felt sad and desperate. That was how close they were.

As for Seungri, he was still insisting on not meeting CL. Even if his hyungs tried to tackle him about his issue with Chaerin, he would avoid the question as the stubborn person he was.

YG who heard about the problem between the charismatic leader and the Panda maknae started to get annoyed by their childish behavior so he invited GD, Taeyang, Daesung, TOP, Dara, Bom and Minzy in his office to hear their version of the story instead of listening to unverified rumors.

            “So? Who wants to begin? I want to hear what happened between these too strong-headed persons and I want to resolve this conflict quickly. I don’t want to see the YG Family in danger because of these two stupid kids.” YG announced seriously.

Taeyang and Dara who were present at the time of the argument explained the whole situation to their boss. The others completed the story with some details in order to offer to their president the most accurate version. After listening to his artists, he sighed and shook his head.

            “Aish! I can’t believe what I’m hearing. They created this whole mess just because of this stupid argument???” he asked, already knowing the answer.

All the 2NE1 and Big Bang members nodded.

            “Okay!! So now, YOU need to stop that for the sake of 2NE1, Big Bang and YG Entertainment. I don’t want to read rumors on Internet or in newspapers about a nasty climate inside YG Entertainment. We always maintained the image of a family so I won’t let Seungri and CL destroy the agency I’ve created. I count on you to end this stupid hide and seek game between those two ….and the quicker the better. So first, force them to meet and talk. I think it will help clearing the problem. Crisis reunion dismissed.” YG exclaimed.

GD, Taeyang, Daesung, TOP, Dara, Bom and Minzy stood up, bowed and exited YG’s office, relieved they didn’t get scolded. Then, they reunited in an empty room and started elaborating a plan to reconcile their two stubborn friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers and fellow Ririn’s shippers !!

I’m really happy you decided to read this fic so first, I want to thank you !!! The first chapter of this two-shot is now done and I hope you appreciated it.

I thought about this plot while I was working as a seasonal worker in a potato field ^^ It’s a very boring and tiring job and since I had times to think, I elaborated this story. I really like the Ririn couple and this pairing grew on me thanks to the great fics I read here on AFF so I hope I’ll help you liking this couple a little more thanks to this story !!

Once again, thanks for choosing this fic and don’t forget to subscribe and/or comment ^^

See you soon for the last chapter! Bye!

 

L.O.L.L.I.P.O.P

RIRIN