Chapter 8

The Karma of Bullying So Myung Boys High School's Top Bullier
Chapter 8
After the assembly, I decided to go home. As I was walking, someone called over my name. It turned out to be Su Ho, one of Baekhyun's friends.
 
"Hey Su Ho,"
 
I said causually. Su Ho just smiled and handed me a paper.
 
"Baekhyun wanted me to give you this. Well, bye now! I'll see you tomorrow!"
 
Su Ho ran away. I read the paper as I walked home.
 
Ugh, it was Baekhyun's rules again.
 
I read over the paper. I reached number 9.
 
9. Fine the owner of this shoe.
 
Next to it, he sketched out the shoe.
 
Oh no.
 
Oh no no no no NO.
 
THAT'S MY SHOE!!!!
 
WHAT DO I DO!!!
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
 
I grabbed my hair in frustration. What do I do?! I put the paper away in a drawer and slammed it shut. I closed my eyes. I decided to go take a shower at my aunt's house. There was a note on her table.
 
"Hello my nephew~ I'm sorry to say that I can't meet you! TT-TT I so badly wanted to, but something came up at my job! I will be gone for a month. I left $10,000 in a cookie jar for you. Use it well, but don't use it all please. Here's my phone number in case anything comes up. Goodbye, and be safe~"
 
I sighed. Well, at least I won't have to be with her. I CAN BE A GIRL IN THIS HOUSE WOOHOO!
 
Girl. Oh yeah, at school there will be that couple thing. I think I should be a girl for a while again because.. Well.. You know.. I kind of don't want to be acting like a guy while being with a girl cause that's just awkward.. And what if she eventually likes me... Yeah, not good.
 
I go unpack my suit case that my mom brought over. She packed a wig, thankfully. Also, my girl uniform. Well now, with all this on, I can be a girl for a while again. And then after the couple game, I will be a guy again so I can show Baekhyun a piece of my mind, hehe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hello! CupieCakesx3 here~~!!^^ I'm soooo sorry that this story has not updated in so long!! Thank you to the 59 subbies that stayed with us :) To be honest, I have NO idea what happened to Chieeyul. I tried contacting her, but she just wouldn't contact me back. So, I decided to update myself. I don't know, what will happen after this update, but I will try to keep this story going because I LOVE the storyline! So I hope you all enjoyed this short chapter, (sorry about that) and I will try to update as soon as possible! Byee~^^