Chapter 9

The Karma of Bullying So Myung Boys High School's Top Bullier
Chapter 9
The next day I go back to the girls school. People wave hello to me, some say a few hi's. I smile at everyone, happy to be back here.
 
I see my friends and they come over and hug me. My best friend, Haejin smiles as if she was on crack.
 
"Where have you been?!"
 
She asks as she playfully hits my arm. I laugh.
 
"I've been out. My mom needed me for a few days, she was sick."
 
"You should have told me!"
 
We both laugh. But my other friend Subin interuppts us.
 
"Did you hear about the Couple Game?! When first period starts, our teacher is going to give us our assigned partners! It's going to be one of the guys from the guy school. We get one month off! We have to act as if we were a real couple. Teachers will watch us from time to time."
 
Subin speaks excitedly as I nod my head.
 
"I heard. Let's go to first period and find out our partners then."
 
I smile and we all go in different directions, since we have different home rooms. Except me and Haejin and I. We are in the same home room.
 
We happily go to class. I'm actually a little excited. I want to know who they paired me up with! I hope it's not one of those EXO boys, or worse, Baekhyun. That would make me really annoyed.
 
The bell rings, signaling us to get ready for class. Our teacher walks in with a smile on his face.
 
"Okay, time to tell you your partners."
 
All the girls squeel.
 
"I hope Baekhyun is my partner!"
 
"Omo, what about Se Hun?! He's so cute!"
 
"HAVE YOU NOT SEEN CHANYEOL'S FACE?! AHHHH~!!"
 
Girls whisper to each other as I just shrug it off. I hope I don't get any of them. But I guess Se Hun would be okay.
 
"Jung Haejin, your partner will be Park Chanyeol."
 
Haejin's eyes go wide with excitement. Everyone in the class glares at her while she smirks at everyone.
 
"I can't believe Chanyeol will be my parter! He's so cute! He's been my crush for a while! NOW WE CAN BE A COUPLE!!"
 
I cough,
 
"Pretend."
 
Haejin glares at me.
 
"I hope you get Baekhyun, since I know how much you LOVE him."
 
I glare at her as she smirks. She knows how much I hate him deeply.
 
"Kim NaNa, your partner will be Lee Joon."
 
The girl squeels in delight with her friends. The list goes on and on, until I'm called.
 
"Moon Jaehwa, your partner will be Byun Baekhyun."
 
 
 
A/N: Hey guys! So sorry I/we haven't update in a long time! CupieCakesx3 wrote this, I still have no idea what happened to Chieeyul.. I hope she comes back, but I really don't know. I don't even know if I will continue this story. Updates will be super slow, and I'm so sorry about that :( I might just transfer this story to my account once I've finished some of my stories. You can check out my stories here. I have a Yongguk, BAP, and Lu Han story atm. I'm finishing my Yongguk one soon, so maybe, after that, if you guys want, I will continue the story on my account. Fill in the poll please! And comment too, I want to know if you guys still even read this... Byee :)