Final

How Onew Came to Love Chicken

                At once, the SHINee clan went into war with the Chicken clan. King Onew watched from the sidelines, screaming words of encouragement to his fighters.

                “The chickens are the Lucifer!” He would yell, cupping his hand around his mouth for better audibility. “Go Minho! Taemin, hwaiting~”.

                Taemin grinned back at the king before a chicken threw a spear at him. The SHINee Chicken war went on for three days before the approaching victory became obvious. The chickens lay dead on the floor, weapons piercing their bodies. At last, the leader chicken was left.

                Minho stood in front of the leader, sword in hand.

                Dibi-dibi-dis cowered in fear when Minho raised the sword to his head. “Who… Who are you?” He asked.

                “Dibi-dibi-dis… My name… Is Minho” and with that, Minho brought the sword down, killing the leader.

                “At last,” Chief Victoria began, “You have defeated the Chickens. Chief Onew may eat them.”

                “I don’t know about that…” Onew trailed off, disgusted at the thought of eating chicken.

                “You never know until you try it, hyung~” Taemin sang, his mouth watering at the thought of a new type of food. “Try it before us since you’re the King.”

                Onew shrugged, cutting a piece of the chicken off and having his royal chefs fry the leg.

                It finally came the time for Onew to taste the chicken. He sunk his teeth into the juicy meat and inhaled the fragrant spices. He closed his eyes as he chewed. His eyes flew open.

                “THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! WHY HAVEN’T WE TRIED THAT BEFORE?” He screamed, scaring Key into running behind Jonghyun.

                From then on, whenever a meal was served in the SHINee kingdom, it was only chicken.

 

-------------

Thanks for reading, faithful readers~

All of the sarangs,

--Drg-lee