CHAPTER 4.

Magical Bunnies

YOUR POV

When I came out of my house, I spotted Jin Young leaning against the brick wall. Being as cool as ever.  

"Chan Mi-ah!" He waved. Chuckling, I smiled, "Annyeong, Jin Young." I neared him with the bunny on my arms. Jin Young pinched my cheeks with his two hands and said with a serious tone, "It's oppa. How many times should I say it? I`m heartbroken .." I stuck my tongue out, "Do I know you?" Laughing secretly in my heart, I walked quickly away from him.

"Yah, Chan Mi.." Jin Young stood rooted to the ground. I ignored him. "Yah... Yah... YAH CHAN MI-AH. DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I turned my head around and saw him running towards me at full-speed. When Jin Young was sure he was near me, he drifted and stopped running. "Mianhae.. Chan Mi-ah.  You do know.. I love..you.. right?" I innocently blinked and shook my head.

Jin Young forcefully placed his palm on his right chest and hit it a few times, "Aigoo.. my heart hurts alot.." He then bent down. My eyes widened as I bent down to meet his eyes, "Jin Young, gwaenchana?!" Then, I spotted a small small crept up on his face, I slapped his arm lightly and got up immdeiately. Jin Young stood up too, "Ow, woman! Control, please." I rolled my eyes while the bunny's fur.

"Chan Mi-ah, let's grab some desserts at a café before buying food for the bunny." He nodded at the bunny peacefully resting in my arms. "Arasso~" As we were walking, Jin Young got closer and closer to me until our arms touched. "Chan Mi-ah, can I...Can I carry the bunny?" He innocently asked. I chuckled, "Yeah, sure. Be careful alright. It's fragile." I handed him the bunny as carefully as possible, he received it, treating it like a baby. I smiled to myself. Who knows that the cool and handsome ulzzang, has a soft spot for animals?

Soon, we both reached the cafe called "Lockette". Luckily the café allowed pets. We settled ourselves at a round white table, a waitress came to take our orders. I was playing with the bunny while Jin Young placed our orders, I saw him pointing at the menu, "Erm, I`ll take this. And she'll have this. Thanks."  Jin Young closed the menu and handed it back to the waitress. I pushed away JinYoung's money and I paid the waitress instead.

When our orders came, I looked up at the waitress, wanted to thank her but she turned to Jin Young and said, "Here's your orders, pretty boy." The waitress served the orders and went off with a wink dedicated to Jin Young. Jin Young made a face and I laughed. "Hey, this is cute. Thanks." I smiled at my desserts.

    

"I knew you would like it." Jin Young winked, "Let me have some too.." He tried reaching to my dessert but i slapped his hand away and stuck my tongue out at him. "Yours looks yummy too, but I won't eat yours."  Jin Young pouted. I laughed at his childishness and continued eating mine.

We chatted about lots of things, such as school life and relationships etc. Until, I realized it's already 4pm, I told Jin Young that we had to get the bunny's food. We got out of the cafe with the bunny in his arms. I  grinned and the bunny's furs. There was an nearby pet shop, so we didn't walked far. This time, Jin Young paid. After that, we walked around the neighbourhood which reminded us of our childhood memories.

The sun was setting and kind Jin Young walked me home. Once we reached the familiar house, we stopped and bid farewell. He handed me the bag of pet food and hugged me. A little too tight. "Can't..Breathe.." I choked the words out. Jin Young let go and rubbed the back of his neck, "Ah.. Mianhae. Erm, have a good rest." He smacked a kiss on my cheek and ran off. I was stunned by his sudden action, "Aish, ths Jin Young. Have a good rest too, Jin Young oppa." I muttered to myself while taking out my keys and took my time to enter my house. 

I tossed the keys onto a small box near the door. I walked to the couch and put the bunny down, after making sure its comfortable, I went to the kitchen to pour some of the bunny's food into one side of  the pet's 2-in-1 bowl. I filled the other side with water. After clearing the mess I made in the kitchen, I clapped my hands, "All done!" Holding the pet's food in my hands, I placed it on the coffee table.

The bunny seemed famished as it gobbled its food down. "Aigoo, sorry for making you hungry." I said as I gazed at it affectionately.  My stomach growled, signalling I`m hungry too.  I stood up and searched for the pizza box I left last night, "Eh? Where is it?" 

 

YONG GUK's POV

*Oh no. The Ace must have discovered that I've eaten the pizza!!* I stiffened as The Ace was looking for the food. "Ah~ I give up. I'll have ramyeon instead." She said while ripping a package that she took from the upper cabinet. *Phew, that was close.* I heaved a sigh of relief. I finished my food and that`s when The Ace came into the living room with her human food, called "Ramyeon".

The sweet tasty aroma filled the room, I stared at her as she happily ate her ramyeon while watching her favourite variety show, Idols' Sports Championship. The Ace cheered on a team named Masquerade, a band consisted of 9 humans, who were each wearing different deisgned shirt with a 'mask' symbol on it. {A/N; If you know what I mean ;D *winkwink* }

It`s amusing to see humans using symbols. After 30 minutes, The Ace got up and went to the kitchen. I could hear water gushing out of the silver socery that flows out liquid. I wonder if it flows out Bang Bang, a drink I always love.

She wiped her hands dry with a purple cloth-like-thing and skipped towards the door, making sure its locked. I was delighted when she came for me. The Ace carried me and said, "Bunny, let's go up and get you washed!" And with that, she swiftly took a bag which it contained human toxics, I guess..

WHAT? WASHED?! I don't wanna shower T-T Ugh, I knew this would happen when I saw her picking pets' shampoo (?) and all. And that's what I meant by human toxics. She pushed open a door, which is definitely not a door that led to her room.

The room was pearly white, it literally shines. It has this big white, shiny tub with a silver long thing hanging from a handle. I wonder whats that.. It also has a basin with the same silver socery I saw from the kitchen! Maybe this place is good afterall.

But that thought immediately left when The Ace put me into the big tub and she took out the human toxics and the long sliver thing from the handle. She started wetting me with the long silver thing and patted my fur with the toxics. I flinched and took a hop back. I began to relax when The Ace massaged me. It was relaxing.. A few minutes passed, I felt myself getting wet again. I shivered. Luckily, The Ace got a red cloth-like-thing readied for me. She's such a nice human..

After getting me dried, I hopped out of the shiny room with The Ace behind me. I waited for her to open the door and once she opened, I hopped straight to her bed. I saw her getting her stuffs out from a closet which I guessed that's her clothes. She smiled at me before entering another room.

I closed my eyes because I was tired and vivid images of B.A.P came into my mind first. I must let them come today. But, I wonder what will her reactions be.. I sighed.

My eyes shot open when I heard the door clicked open. It was The Ace... with her cloth-like-thing drying her almost-dried dark bronze hair. My jaws dropped, well, not literally. "Hmm, 10:56pm. Let's get some sleep." She jumped onto the bed and pulled me close to her. I think i can feel my cheeks burning. She pulled covers over the both of us and soon, she fell asleep.

-

It's time.

I got up and transformed to my human form. God, I had enough of transforming. It makes me sick.

I glanced at The Ace's sleeping face. It was angelic, peaceful, kind and beautiful. I mentally slapped myself for the last thought. God, what was I thinking?!

I quickly but at the same time, quietly, crept out of The Ace's room and down the stairs to the living room. I pressed the same buttons and the same screen appeared. This time, the 5 of them were together. I assumed they found each other.

"Hey, Yong Guk hyung." The second youngest, Jong Up spoke. I raised an eyebrow, "Hyung? What's that?"

"It's a term for male humans to call the other older males, hyung." Yong Jae answered. "Oh I see. Well, I can infer that things are going well, aren't they?" They nodded and grinned. But Zelo's was little too bright. I knew that face..

"So, HYUNG! Can we go to The Ace's house now?! Please please please. I wanna see her!!" Zelo said a little too loud.

"Keep your volume down. She could hear it you know. And, yes, all of you have to come now. This is the address: xxxxxxx. Come now. I`ll be waiting. Say the code, alright?" I smirked. They looked really excited as they nooded their heads too eagerly. Except for Dae Hyun, he looks worried somehow. But I shook the thought off.

I can't wait for them to arrive.

After moments of waiting, my ears picked up a familiar voice, "Hyung.. hyung.. The code is.. Best Absolute Perfect." I smirked, they have arrived.

I quickly opened the door and let them in. Then, I shut the door. I was greeted by the 5 members.

"Annyeong, Hyung."

"Wow, so this is where The Ace lives?! I can't wait to see her!!"

"Yo, Yong Guk."

"Hyung, I missed you!! Where's The Ace?"

"Is this a good idea, hyung? I`m worried."

"I agree with Dae Hyun hyung, I feel like we're trespassing someone else's property.."

"You need to relax and chill, Jong Up hyung."

"The Ace will understand. So, don't worry and have some sleep. I`ll.. Or We`ll explain to her tomorrow. Before that, I guess it's better for you guys to transform back to bunnies first."

"Alright." The 5 of them chorused. The next moment, they are all bunnies. I smiled at them and bid them goodnight before going back to The Ace's room to transform. Once I transformed, I hopped to the bed and drifted off to my dreamland instantly.

 

 


HEHEHE. Chapter 4!!

Can you guess who's who? ^^

Aigoo, I hope it isn't bad and boring..... :/

MIANHAE IF IT IS!!!!!!

I promise it`ll be more exciting in the following chapters! :)

-

Thanks @jiyunkim0410 , @aqisoo , @LeaderMaknae , @GrizzlyBexar , @daemonHeart for the lovely comments <3

 

SARANGHAE READERS <3