CHAPTER 3.

Magical Bunnies

YOUR POV

Morning came no sooner as the sun rises up. I woke up to something soft beside me. I squinted my eyes to see what was it. "Ah, the red bunny." I smiled as I sat up straight and its furs. I loved the soft and fluffy touch it gave me. I felt secured. If only my dad and mom were still alive.. I quickly shook the thought away as the bunny's eyes fluttered open. It hopped onto my lap as if it's greeting me. I hugged it tightly yet trying not to suffocate it.

 

I put the bunny down on my bed as I went for my morning routine. Before that, I picked some clothes from my closet and went to the bathroom. I don't know why but my instincts told me to change in the bathroom.

<- your outfit ^^

I came out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed as ever. I skipped to my white study table and reached for my phone, I realized I had 2 missed calls and 18 text messages from Jin Young. I smiled. 

Jin Young is my best friend since we were young. He's known as a ulzzang too, a handsome yet adorable one. He doesn't attend the same school as I. I didn't have friends in school because I was hated by females for my attitude and actions. They always thought that I`m just seeking attention. Despite my attitude, guys are always confessing to me which I find it weird. Only Jin Young understands why I`m being like this.

Anywho, I called Jin Young and he picked up on the 1st ring.

"Hey, Chan Mi!!" Jin Young basically screamed over the phone. I chuckled, "Hi Jin Young~ What's with all the text messages early in the morning?"

"It's not early anymore, it's already 12:45pm,  Chan Mi-ah! Anyway, let's have some fun and go out today!"

"HAHA, alright. That's a great idea! I've to buy pet food for my bunny too."

"Bunny? You own a bunny? I didn't know that! Is it one of the boys that confessed to you, gave it to you?"

"Yeah, I own a bunny," I smiled and glanced at the red bunny resting on my bed, "And no, I found it at a park. It followed me home, I guess."

"Oooh~ alright then. Let's meet at 2pm. I`ll come to your house." He offered.

"Haha, okay! Bye~"

"Bye bye Chan Mi-ah!!"

I hung up the call and kept my phone in my skinny jeans. Then I carried the bunny off the bed, "Let's go down~"

I walked down the stairs, a little too excited that I almost slipped and fell on the last 2 steps. "WOAH, that was close. Sorry if I scared you, bunny. I didn't mean to.." I its tender fur and kissed it on the cheek.

I looked at the time, 1:05pm. *Hmm, 45 more minutes. What should I do?* I glanced at the bunny which is resting peacefully in my arms. "Would you like some water?" I asked, as if it could reply. Or maybe it did. Its head shot up once I communicated with it. I nodded, understood and smiled, "Araso. Wait here."

I gently placed it on my couch and went to the kitchen. I carefully poured some warm water into a red bowl and walked back to the bunny. Smiling, I put the bowl onto the coffee table and said, "Here you go, a red one for you!" The bunny seemed happy as it hopped from the couch to the table. I smiled while its delicate white fur as it sipped in the water.

"I wonder what's it like to have a sibling or a relative. I would like to have a brother tho, it must be fun sharing your secrets with a male. Discussing about relationships and problems and etc," I unconciously blurted out. The bunny stopped sipping in the drink and looked up at me.

I smiled as I continued its fur, "If only my parents, or should I say foster parents, were still alive, I think I wouldn't be living a hell-as-lonely life now. Being anti-social in school and friendless, it's doesn't feel good. There's no one I could actually talk to, well except for Jin Young. I wanna open up to people too, it's not that I don't want to. I just feel insecure about how people would look at me as." I sighed.

"But after I met you," I touched the bunny's nose, which seemed to be listening to me the whole time, I continued, "I feel that there's someone is taking care of me. Watching my every moves, guiding through my life... Maybe you're my guardian angel!" I chuckled. The bunny wrinkled its nose again. *Aww, so adorable.*

My phone rang and immediately, I picked up the call.

"Oh, Jin Young! Ah, yes, I`m ready. Arasso, I`m coming out now. Bye ~"

"Let's go, red bunny! Jin Young's here." I got up and carried the bunny. I carefully put on my converse shoes while balancing the bunny on my another arm. I made sure I brought my keys, wallet, phone before locking the door.

 

 


hello!

 In the next chapter, the rest of BAP are coming!!! do comment & suscribe ^^