Negotiation

Havoc in the Heart

 

"Hello. My name's Hankyung. I am the CEO of Narcissus,"

Heechul's jaw dropped when the man in front of him introduced himself as a person from Narcissus.

The officers behind him also gasped. No one was expecting Narcissus to be involved in this. One of the taller male, who was wearing glasses and a blue blazer, nodded his head towards Heechul.

"And I'm his assistant Zhou Mi. You must be Senior Superintendent Kim Heechul," Zhou Mi stared at Hankyung's extended hand and patted his boss to take it back.

Hankyung smiled at Heechul's expression. The undeniably pretty man was staring at him with an open mouth.

"Sir," Youngwoon nudged Heechul and he finally blinked and shut his mouth.

"We talked over the phone regarding our agent. We would like to proceed with that quickly," Zhou Mi urged on.

"He's your agent?!" Heechul and Youngwoon exclaimed. The three men raised their eyebrows, "I thought you would have been informed already," Zhou Mi said.

"No, your agent hasn't said anything since he got here," Jaejoong answered.

Siwon cleared his throat, "I really don't think this is an appropriate place for discussion,"

Heechul nodded and led them towards the waiting room, "Right this way,"

Youngwoon watched as Heechul led the three mysterious men from Narcissus to the room. He was trying to wrap his head around the fact that Jungsu was working with Narcissus.

For those who weren't aware, Narcissus was a self-appointed vigilante organization in Seoul. This particular organization started back in 2003 when the whole South Korea was attacked by a terrorist group. During that time the police weren't able to retaliate because of intensive corruption in the system.

That was when the former Chief of SMPA, Han Chang-Hee recruited several of his skilled colleagues and led a successful attack against the terrorists. Even though they brought their country back into safety, the government did not approve of this act and filed an arrest warrant for Chang-Hee.

Chang-Hee, being more of the cunning and reclusive type, went into hiding with his partners. When things died down, he rose back up again and opened an organization called Narcissus. This particular organization recruited men and women who had both the dedication towards the country and skills in combat.

Of course, when a tall tower building was created, the public weren't aware of its motive. And when the crime rate dropped spontaneously, the public didn't suspect anything. In fact, they kept thinking the police were getting better at their work.

However, since the vigilante organization was clearly doing a much better work than the SMPA, both became rivals. But the SMPA never interacted with Narcissus and vice versa.

Today, would be recorded in history as the day when fire met ice.

***

Youngwoon, Jaejoong, Jin-ki and Heechul listened as the man named Zhou Mi began speaking.

"Since you haven't made a case against him, I would like to file for bail immediately," Zhou Mi said.

"I can't allow a suspect to walk out through the door without answering our questions," Heechul said with a smile.

The men were settled in a white room with black leather couches facing each other. Zhou Mi leaned forward and asked, "And what is it that you have against him?"

"We had a drug raid tonight, where your 'agent' attacked an officer and tried to resist arrest,"

Zhou Mi raised an eyebrow, "Did he have any drugs in possession?"

Heechul's smile faded, "Well no drugs were found in the warehouse-"

"So the officer had no reason to arrest him in the first place. I must say Mr. Kim, your men are really bad at doing their job," It was Zhou Mi's turn to smile.

Youngwoon gulped nervously. He noticed how Heechul's fists clenched and his jaw lock and unlock. He had witnessed the anger of Kim Heechul and was pretty sure the latter wanted to throttle Zhou Mi right now.

"Do. Not. Question the ability of my policemen. At least they haven't been breaking any laws. And what was your agent doing at the warehouse anyways?"

"Trying to stop the drug trade," Zhou Mi answered.

Heechul scoffed, "Interfering with police work again..."

Youngwoon expected the CEO, Hankyung to strike back when Heechul said that. Instead he calmly spoke, "Please Mr. Kim. Just accept our bail and let our agent go,"

Heechul played with a lock of his hair. He had a Narcissus agent in custody; it would be such a waste to let him go.

But on the other hand, this was Narcissus after all. They could do anything since they weren't bound by any laws.

"Fine. But if we find a link between him and the case, I'll put him in jail myself," Heechul said.

Hankyung nodded, "As you wish,"

"Jaejoong, go bring him. Oh and tell Yoona to bring the bail application documents in here,"

Jaejoong left the room. Youngwoon braced himself to see Jungsu again.

Jungsu was surprised when the officer uncuffed his hands and led him to the elevator. He hoped that his rescuers had finally arrived.

And he was right. When Jungsu was lead to a room he saw Zhou Mi, Siwon and Hankyung in there.

"Hyung!" Siwon yelled as he stood up from the leather couch and he headed over to his Hyung.

"You look awful. Who did this?" Siwon asked with an anger filled voice as he looked at Jaejoong.

The latter just shrugged, "He wasn't answering any of our questions," Jin-ki grinned at Jaejoong. Siwon narrowed his eyes at both of them.

Jungsu didn't realize how bad he looked with a cut lip and bruised cheek. All he was concerned about was why Hankyung was here. He wanted to ask but the time wasn't appropriate.

Later then, He thought.

He felt a pair of eyes on him and turned to see Kangin. He was leaning against the wall and looking at Jungsu with piercing brown eyes. Well, techinically he was glaring at him.

Jungsu was tempted to talk to him, but his gut was telling him to keep shut. Kangin was angry, no, he was pissed. Whatever the reason, it was best if he didn't know.

Zhou Mi signed some documents and handed it to the feminine looking man whose name Jungsu did not know.

"Thank you. Now we shall take your leave," Zhou Mi said with an inaudible sigh.

Hankyung put a hand on Jungsu's shoulder, "You ok?"

Jungsu nodded and smiled. It was a refreshing sight to see his dongsaeng express his affection towards him.

They were about to leave when Hankyung turned around and said something that took out the wind in all of them.

"I have an offer. I'm ready to co-operate with you regarding this drug case,"

The feminine man looked at Hankyung for a while and threw his head back, laughing. He stopped when he realized Hankyung was being serious.

"Mr. Hankyung. I don't know if you have gone crazy or not but the SMPA absolutely cannot work with your organization,"

"Why not? I'm pretty sure our goals are the same. Are you not trying to defeat the man named Kwang-Ho? Just like us?"

Zhou Mi and Siwon exchanged nervous glances. What was their boss thinking? The police could use this offer to bring down Narcissus.

Hankyung watched as Heechul contemplated the idea in his head, "Here is my card, let me know about your decision," He handed a black card to Heechul.

Jungsu met Kangin's gaze. Both of them had the same thoughts in their heads.

If both SMPA and Narcissus joined forces, did that mean both of them had to work together as well? If they did, what would happen to their damaged relation?

Youngwoon's heart increased in pace as he looked into Jungsu's dark brown eyes. Damn. Why did Jungsu always do that to him?

Hankyung left and his agents followed suit. Fate was playing a great joke with them indeed.

------------------------------------------------

Finished!!!! 

77cf5c3fjw1dfupbdrumsj.jpg

assistant ZHOU MI!!! YOU SMEXY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!  

sry spazzing a bit~ so happy the chp's finished.

Subscribers/Commenters--------->thanks