Boredom

Our Secret Love

 

 

≈ NaYoung ≈

"Ugh I'm so bored!" It was only me and another worker at Sweet & Neat and there were only a few customers. I stuck my hand in my purse without looking and felt around for a piece of gum.

Crinkle crinkle...

I closed my hand around the object and pulled it out. It was a piece of paper. I flipped it over and looked at the writing.

Kim KiBum (Key)

(###) ### - ####

Call me :)

My eyes widened. I forgot about this! It's been almost a week already! I grabbed my phone and called the number.

"Yoboseyo?" I tried to not sound to eager. Why was I even eager?! I barely knew this guy!

"Yoboseyo? Who is this? Are you a fan girl?! How'd you get my number?! You better not give it to any of your other fangirl friends!" I was in shock by the cruelness in his voice.

"Woah calm down you diva! Are you always that mean to your fans?"

"Who is this?! Answer me! Ahhh!"

"Stop screaming! You're hurting my ears!"

"Then tell me who this is!" There was a sense of urgentness in his voice.

"Aish... It's NaYoung, the worker from Sweet & Neat. We met, well kind of argued, last week."

"Ohhh..." There was a sudden pause as he seemed to relax.

"Neh...." This is awkward! I shouldn't have called!!

"So what are you doing on this beautiful day?"

"Working, but I'm bored becasue there are only a few people here."

"Arraso! Stay there! I'll see you in ten minutes!"

"Bwoh?? Key! Key! Aish pabo!" I looked at my phone in disbelief. He hung up on me! I put my phone back in my purse. Ten minues later I heard the door open. I was still going through my purse for a piece of gum when I said my mandatory introduction, without bothering to look up at the customer.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Sweet & Neat Coffee Coffee Shop! How can I help you?"

"Yah! It's me!" I quickly looked up to see Key smiling at me.

 

⇔ Key ⇔

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" Taemin asked me as I was about to leave the dorm.

"Neh, where are you going Hyung?" Minho curiously looked at me.

"Key's probably going to flirt with some girl!" Jonghyun teased as I glared at him.

"I'm going to meet with one of my new friends." I sternly told the group.

"Do you mean the girl from the coff-" I covered Taemin's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"I'll be back later. Annyeong!" I ran out the door before they could ask me anymore questions.

I quickly drove to Sweet & Neat and parked my car right outside the shop.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Sweet & Neat Coffee Coffee Shop! How can I help you?" It was definitely NaYoung's voice.

"Yah! It's me!" Her head snapped up to look at me while I smiled at her. She facepalmed herself as she looked away.

"I didn't know you were coming!"

"I told you on the phone!"

"I thought you were joking!" This time it was my turn to facepalm myself.

"Apparently I was serious!"

"Well if we're just going to argue you can leave!"

"Ani! I drove here so I'm not going to waste my gas!"

"Aish... So what are you going to do here then?" She raised her eyebrows as she looked at me.

"Kaja!"

"Bwoh? Kaja? I'm working! I can't leave!"

"Kaja!!"

"I can't leave! I'll get fired!"

"Jebal..." I asked her in my aegyo voice.

"Ani!!"

"WAHHHHHHHHH!" I sat on the floor and pretended to cry really loud.

"Stop it! You're making a scene!"

"WAHHHHHHH!!" I pretended to cry even louder as her face flushed with embarrasment.

"Arraso arraso! Now get up before all the customers stare!" I quickly stood up as she took off her apron. She went around the counter and grabbed her purse. "So where are we going?"

I pulled her hand and dragged her to my car before she could disagree.