Key Oppa

Our Secret Love

 

* No One's POV *

"THE MALL?!" NaYoung looked at Key in disbelief.

"Neh, I love shopping!" Key clapped his hands out of happiness.

"Stop clapping your hands. You look like a retarded seal." NaYoung snorted at Key's dorkiness.

"Why are you so mean to me?! You barely know me and it seems like you hate me!" Key pouted.

"Well not all of us are idols who have fans arraso? Some of us have jobs besides singing and dancing." NaYoung rolled her eyes.

"Yah! I rap too!" Key added in.

"Whatever..."

"Ohh! Let's go to this store!" Key grabbed NaYoung's hand and dragged her into the store.

Key dragged NaYoung into several stores before a satisfied smile came across his face. He disappeared from NaYoung's sight for five minutes. When he reappeared he held several female outfits in his arms.

"Those outfits are for women you know." NaYoung laughed at him.

"I know that!" Key scoffed. "I'm not an idiot! These are for you to try on!"

"Bw-BWOH?!"

"Now go!" Key shoved the clothes in NaYoung's arms before he pushed her into a changing room. A few minutes later Key heard NaYoung's unsure voice from the changing room.

"Are you sure about some of these outfits?"

"Neh! Now come out so I can see!"

"Aish..." NaYoung slowly came out of the changing room as a grin spread across Key's face.

"Absolutely beautiful!" Key complimented. NaYoung's mouth turned into a straight line.

"Don't lie to me.."

"I'm not lying! Now go change into the other outfits!" He convinced her with a wink.

"We're getting all the outfits!" Key shouted once NaYoung finished trying on all the clothes he picked out for her.

"BWOH?! ANI! All these clothes are over 100,000 won! ($100 U.S.A)"

"It's fine!" Key assured her as he quickly brought all the clothes to the cashier.

"Ani! I have to pay you back somehow!" Key thought about it for a little as he picked up the bags of outfits.

"Arraso! You can pay me back by calling me Oppa from now on."

"Bwoh??" NaYoung bit her lip as she looked at Key. "Aish arraso..."

"Arraso what?" Key teasingly asked.

"Arraso... Oppa..." NaYoung whispered the word Oppa as quiet as she could.

"Bwoh? What'd you say? I couldn't hear you?"

"Arraso Oppa.........." NaYoung couldn't even look Key in the eyes.

"You'll get used to it eventually!" He ruffled her hair as he walked out of the store with the bags of her clothes. NaYoung quickly ran to catch up with him.

"What time is it? Uhmmm Oppa?"

"6:15." Key replied after checking his phone.

"OMO! Can you drop me off at my house? My parents are supposed to have dinner at my house at 6:45! I haven't even cooked yet!" NaYoung started to freak out in the middle of the mall.

"Why are you freaking out? You have thirty minutes." Key calmly told the panicked girl.

"My house is a mess, I haven't cooked, and my parents and I get into arguments easily!" NaYoung looked like she was about to cry as she walked through the mall with Key.

"Do you want help? I can help cook and clean. And if you really beg I can try to make the atmosphere during dinner less tense!" He gave her a smile as she slowly calmed down.

"Chincha?  You don't mind Oppa?"

"Ani, I'm up for it! Kaja!" He grabbed her hand again as they raced to his car.