The Meet.

I Remember.

I felt the corners of my lips tug upwards into a smile as I climbed the little steps that led onto the stage. My heart throbbed in my chest and I could practically feel my pulse race.

He’s even more gorgeous in real life, I stared at him, stomach churning. As the girl in front of me went forward to get her poster signed, I took a step forward, gaze still fixed on the stunning vocalist. My eyes widened as he turned and caught me staring. I looked away, a steady blush creeping onto my cheeks.

“Annyeong!” I heard a cheery voice chime. I glanced up, startled, and realised that the girl I was behind had already moved on. I rushed forward, my already red cheeks darkening.

“M-mianhae…” I stuttered. I gently placed my poster atop the table for Zelo to sign and buried my face in my hands as I heard a fairly loud chuckle coming from my left. I dropped my hands and thanked Zelo as I gingerly took the poster, pulling it to the left where Jongup sat.

I mentally slapped myself for not saying anything to the adorable dancer. I had stupidly just nodded, not even smiling at him. I felt terrible, but how can you blame me when I could feel my all-time ultimate bias staring right at me?!

Oh gosh. I felt like a conceited fan, thinking that way. I couldn’t help it. I had risked glances, and all that while, he was just, staring. Right at me. With those beautiful eyes of his. And he was smiling. You have no damn idea how angelic he looked. I felt my jaw drop. Just a little. His eyes had transformed into those adorable crescent moons, and his teeth were just visible. My heart was skipping beats and I felt heat rush back to my face. I quickly turned away, fingers curling around the poster as I moved to stand in front of Youngjae. This time I made sure to at least smile, nodding appreciatively at the spiky-haired boy. My cheeks still burned and my step faltered as I shuffled to the left for him to sign my poster. I couldn’t even look at him, opting instead to face straight down as if my shoelaces were the most fascinating thing in the world. But I couldn’t keep it up.

“Hey there.”

Oh God.

His voice itself was enough. At that point I didn’t- Couldn’t, care, about anything else. It ricocheted in my ears, shuttling around my head. I was positive it was what shook my heart then.

I blinked, slowly bringing my head up. Chills ran down my spine when our eyes met. My breath hitched when his fingers brushed mine as he reached forward to pull the poster closer to him. He was looking right into my eyes the entire time, wearing a smile so bright and… hopeful?

“Oh! Oh um, h-hi…” I flushed, stumbling over my words and mentally slapping myself again for it. My heart surged as I watched his smile dim. “I- uh, did I say something wrong? I’m so sorry if I did-” I stammered, wanting to slap myself for real this time.

“No no no… It’s nothing like that.” he said. Then, I swear, softly.

“Don’t you remember me?”