And so she.....

Grin or Smirk

→Kai's corner→(Literature Time few minutes before recess)


Aigoo this is the most hated subject of all time like I really wanna sleep now I place my head on the desk and close my eyes suddenly I got hit by a paper on my head I opened my eyes angrily and grab the paper to read what's written 

"Kai can I stay with you later during recess? - Hyo min" I looked at her and she smiled at me I wrote back to her and throw the paper 

"Of course you can stay with me later -Kai" I place my head back to the desk and smiled before closing my eyes few minutes later someone flick my forehead "Sleepyhead WAKE UP!" I grab the wrist of that person "YAH JUGULAE?!" I said irritatingly "Kim Jong In this is Kwon Hyo min!" When I heard the name Kwon Hyo Min my eyes suddenly opened and without any more words I stood up and fix myself "So to the canteen it is" I said happily wrapping my arm around her shoulder I was too happy and unaware of my arm till Suho placed it back on my side "So aren't you suppose to be having recess with me? JongIn you're already replacing you're hyung easily." Suho hyung pouted cutely and cross his arms and I thought that maybe he likes HyoMin "Mind if I borrow Kai just for this one whole day?" Hyomin said and grab my arm and placed it back on her shoulders "So excuse us!" that moment I was mind blown it's like there's something fishy going on between this two people are they hiding something? or by chance is she the girl that Suho hyung told us about the one during his stay in Japan? she's just from japan it can be coincidence "HyoMin what was that for?" I stop walking and look at her "That? well I just wanna get to know you more that's all you're staying with a "busy nerd" person so why wouldn't you just spend a day with a pretty and simple girl like me?" she playfully winked at me and drag my hand to walk to the canteen.We arrived at the canteen and everyone is staring at us but mostly on her yes that's how pretty Hyomin is I knew that Byungtaes exist in our school so I stood behind her covering her body she looked at me and she said "What's wrong? why are you standing behind me?" I couldn't think of any other reason I can't scare her I back hug her instead "Ah well..I you... remind me of my sister and I miss her so yeah." I pulled away what was that Jong In?! that's the most weirdest excuse ever she laugh at me and tease me "Oppa ~ please get out trays~" she said cutely and poke my arm I couldn't resist her and so I did what she said I look for a place to stay since it looks like every table is already occupied except for one and that table is near Suho hyung's table and there are alot of girls around his table trying to get him again I'm not surprise seeing this scene ever since we met and we spend our recess together it's always like that girls trying hard to be cute around him so they can be noticed. "Bbali , bbali before someone sits on that table." Hyo min said while pulling my sleeve she sat on the chair not facing Suho hyung I sat down and placed the trays on the table "So uhm are you irritated with Suho hyung?" she almost choked with her drink "Irritated with Suho? Psh no" she gave me that weird intimidating look she grab her salad and struck the fork on the cabbage aggressively as if she wanna stab someone "Oh HyoMin you call that not irritated?" she glared at me "I told you I'm not!"  I don't know why but she's getting scarier "Okay.. so uh..." I wanna fidget my fingers together but I can't I'm a guy and I only do that whenever we're at the dorm I didn't bother asking again and I start to dig in my food she finished first  and she grab her Ipod and listen to some music she looks very irritated I can see her hands forming a fist. I tilt my head to the side and sighed I really don't get girls when I look back at her I saw Suho hyung heading our table "Kai aren't you gonna talk with Hyominnie?" he said while wrapping his arms on her shoulders he lean closer to her face and is gonna peck her cheek "Hyung I believe the student council has a meeting right?" his lips were nearly touching her cheeks."Ah sure , sure thanks for reminding me don't forget to wait for me so we can go home together." he tilt his head and whispered on her ear before he left. I wonder if Hyomin heard what he said she has her earphones on the bell rang and it signaled the end of our break I stood up and pick the trays she stood up as well and take off her earphones "About Suho..... you're right I'm irritated but I can't tell you the reason right now maybe some other time." she looked serious and she have that hurt expression on her face I nodded and start to walk to the counter to bring back our trays when I turn around she peck my cheek "I'm sorry for being like that earlier you told me you wanna get to know me more but I ruined the mood." she said and smiled at me awkwardly I hold her hand and skip happily "Whatever it is if you're not yet ready to tell me it's fine I just wanna get to know you more."


                                        page5