First time we met

Grin or Smirk

→Kai's corner→(Time wherein he haven't met HyoMin)


"Aigooo KAI KAIIIIII !!" Kyungsoo nudges Kai to wake up. "*hides under the pillow* uhh school? school again? Hyung I don't feel like going today please ._. " I rub my face under the pillow and continues to whine. "Aish you pushed me to do this so I'm so sorry *pulls  his leg forcefully off the bed making Kai land on the bare floor*" Omo *rubs my face* "YAH HYUNG DO YOU HATE MY FACE THIS MUCH?" "Don't yell at me like that Kai remember I'm older than you YAH! fix yourself or you'll be late Suho hyung is already waiting for you downstairs." *slowly gets up and goes to my closet grabs a uniform and slam the door of my closet* *lazily goes to the bathroom and takes a bath heads downstairs* "Hyung let's go before Kyungsoo hyung hits me again." "Aigoo you always sleep late always practicing hard eh?" Suho hyung stood up and smiled at me. "You're already leaving without taking your breakfast?" Kyungsoo hyung was already infront of us before I know. "*shakes head* I'm okay I'll eat while we head to school see you later hyung." *pulls Suho hyung and drags him to walk fast* "Aigoo aigoo slow down Kai." "Mianhe hyung I just want to avoid Kyungsoo hyung's motheryyy care you know?" *walks to a nearby store* "Hyung let's drop by I'm going to buy some food." "Neh but faster I still need to check our classroom." "Yeah Mr. President." *goes inside the store* "So what exactly should I buy? *whistles* *goes around the racks* *goes to the fridge* hmm chocolate milk? hmm okay whatever *going to get one* *sees a hand getting the same bottle* YAH! I saw this first." *looks at the hand and sees our school's girl uniform looks up to the face* "Omo mianhe you can go get it I'm really sorry for yelling at you." she's so pretty the girl was looking down and looked scared at me."Omo Ms. are you okay I'm sorry for his actions." Suho hyung head in my way seeing the not so nice situation. "Oh are you a transferee?" suho hyung asked the girl nodded but still looking at the floor. " Looks like you're really shy Ms. I'm Suho by the way I attend the same school with you so you can walk with us heading to the school if you'd like." The girl didn't respond and grabbed the chocolate milk and pays for it and dashed off. "Uhh hyung she is so pretty but I scared her T^T" Suho hyung laughed at me "You should always keep calm." "We can still see her at school so Kaja!" Suho hyung added. I paid for my chocolate milk and we walk out of the store heading to the school. Few minutes later we arrived and went straight to the classroom Suho hyung opened the light s and observed the chairs he move the chair and said "ok perfect everything is aligned now. *grins*" "Aishh hyung what's with you and being a perfectionist?" Suddenly the door opened and I saw "that" girl again. She looked shocked seeing us. "Omo chocolate girl *points at her*" "So looks like you're our new classmate." Suho hyung said the girl nodded still looking at the floor. "What's your name you haven't tell us." the girl looked at Suho hyung oh finally she showed her entire face. " Kwoo..Kwonn Hyo Mi..Mi-- Min" she said with her cute voice. I went infront of her and greeted her formally "Annyeong Kim Jong In imnida" *scratches my head* "Uhmm I'm really sorry for scaring you at the shop awhile ago." "Oh can you accompany her for awhile Jong In I need to check something outside." "Uhhh hyung ...." What the.................................... what am I gonna do. She sat on a chair near mine "Is this a vacant seat?" she asked "Uh Ne I'm seated beside you by the ways." she smiled and look out the window. I heard her sigh "Looks like you have a problem Hyomin." she looked at me and said "Well I'm new here I don't know anyone I'm scared to be alone to get bullied and stuff like that." I was shocked she actually answered me "You're new here?" she nodded "I didn't grew up here or was born here I was born in Japan." "Oh I see but why did you came here in Korea?" "Well it's because my grandfather died and now my father is taking over and his brothers are also taking care of the other branches." "Oh I'm sorry to hear that well I can show you around the city if you're free." she nodded and I saw her eyes sparkle. "Gomawo Jong In." "Ani call me Kai." I smiled at her and realized that I don't let everyone call me Kai it's only Suho hyung and the other EXO members that calls me Kai. "Then call me minniee." she giggled then Suho hyung saw us laughing "Looks like we have a couple here eh?" "YAH hyung we aren't dating and yet a couple? we only met today that's a bit fast forward." Suho hyung laughed and stand near the window facing HyoMin "Did you know that Kai actually thinks that you're pretty? He even told me that earlier at the shop." HyoMin looked at me curiously and I whinned at Suho Hyung "YAH hyung why are you spilling our secret? *pouts* I thought you love me so much but it looks like you don't" "Aigoo Kyeopta." I heard Hyomin said it I slammed my head on my desk and hide my face because I was blushing real hard. "Looks like Kai is already shy." Suho hyung laughed again then the school bell rings that signaled the start of classes.


page 1