Ch. 3

6 With You - 6WU (GirlGroup)

6WU Releases Debut Song!

12341 Views 1023 Comments

 

The girls of 6WU have released their new debut song! The song is catchy with a nice riff and it shows the girl's charasmatic side! Netizens commented and said, "Wow! These girls are gonna be the next best!" and "I can't wait for their full album."

You can watch it here:

 

 

~<3~

 

"Wooohhh, look at all the views!" Li Li said in awe. " I know right, we're gonna have a lot of fans." Koizumi said.

"But that means more work." Dani pouted. "It's okay, let's try to over-come it." Misha said as the girls nodded.

"But does that mean we have to perform the song somewhere?" Eunnie asked. "Of course~ Then we'll have to make our official album." Mimi said. "Ahhh, well. Let's hope for the best" Maknae shrugged.

"Just wait till when we get more famous, we have to go to classes and such." Li Li sighed. "Meh~ At least the fans will be there for us." Mimi smiled. "Let's not hope we have any sasaeng fans." Dani sighed.

"When do we have our next schedule?" Misha asked. "We have our next schedule in two days, we'll be on a show." Eunnie said. "Show?" Dani asked. "A short one, just an interview." Li Li said as the girls nodded.

"and then after that we have our debut show." Eunnie said. "Who would forget that~" Koizumi smiled.

"I could imagine it...The fans holding up posters. ^o^" Li Li said with stars in her eyes.

"Hull, I can't wait now." Mimi smiled. "Tommorow we have to practice and think of the concept for our next album, manager oppa said that we'll be recording early so we can have more free-time." Dani said.

"Psh, I bet he wants the free-time to himself." Dani said. "Well, he said he's having a baby so.." Li Li said.

"Yeah, and we have to get him a present for that~" Eunnie said. "Just get em some diapers." Maknae said.

"So like, is it a guy or girl?" Misha asked. "Molla, I don't know." Dani said. "I'm hungry." Koizumi said getting out a banana milk from the fridge. "Wanna play video games?" Eunnie asked.

"I'll play~" Lili said, taking a controller. As the girls were busy doing their own things, the door bell rang and the manager came in.

"Annyeong-Haseo~" The girls bowed and greeted him. "Ahh~ Hello girls." He smiled.

"I'm sorry because today's your day off." He said. "It's okay~" Misha smiled happily.

"So, today I want to speak with you for the interview." He said as the girls took a seat on the couch.

"Yeah, I bet I know what it is." Koizumi said. "Yep, there's rules or else your image will be ruined." He said.

"Of course, we're also a girlgroup too." Lili said. "Yep, it's harder for a girlgroup. I just want to tell you that if the MC's ask you to do something there, you have to d oit, arasso?" He said as the girls nodded.

"What about our stage outfits?" Misha asked. "The stylist unnie will take care of that." He said.

"Okay, that's all~" He said as he left. "That was quick." Misha said.

"Maybe he wanted to tell us more but then he felt bad cuz it's our day off." Eunnie shrugged. "Meh, it's okay." Misha smiled.

 

Misha (@Misha66)

Hull. I thought manager oppa was gonna scold us today.


 

And dat is whut you get if I have a writers block. xD