Ch. 1

6 With You - 6WU (GirlGroup)

"This is...nice." Eunnie, the groups leader said in awe as she entered 6WU's dorm. "(It doesn't seem like anyone's here yet, I guess i'm the first. I'll wait till' everyone arrives.)" She thought, giving herself a tour.

"It looks like there's only 3 bedrooms, I guess we all share." Eunnie smiled, putting her stuff down in one of the rooms as she went into the kitchen. "It's so nice and clean in here." She smiled, going inside the living room.

"Nice TV..." She said sitting down on the comfy sofa and turning it on, watching TV and waiting for the other members to arrive. As she was watching TV, she heard the door knob turn and someone walked inside the dorm.

"Hello!" Eunnie said, jumping up from her seat to see a girl entering the dorm. "Hello." She said shyly.

"(Aww.) What's your name?" Eunnie said smiling and walking over to her, holding out her hand.

"It's Liu Ai Li, call me Li Li." She said, hesitantly taking Eunnie's hand and shaking it. "Alright Li Li." There's only 3 rooms but you can sleep with  me in my room. Okay?" Eunnie smiled at Li Li.

"You'r room? Okay." Li Li said smiling. "Let me help you." Eunnie said taking some of Li Li's things and taking it to their room, with Li Li following her.

"Here's our room, it's kinda empty with only desks and things, but it'll be pretty in no time~!" Eunnie said, placing her things down.

"Alright~ Shall we unpack?" Li Li said, opening her suitcase. "We shall." Eunnie said and unpacked all her things.

After 30 minutes of packing, the door opened and out came another girl. "H-hello?" The girl said stepping inside the dorm, taking her shoes off and walking around.

"Someones here!" Lili smiled as she rushed out the room with Eunnie.

"Hello~" Eunnie smiled at her. "Oh, Hey." The girl bowed. "What's your name?" Li Li asked.

"Chae Seong Ah, call me Misha." Misha said. "Oh~ I'm Eunnie and this is Li Li." Eunnie smiled at her as Misha smiled back.

"We'll show you to your room." Li Li said as she helped Misha carry her things to her room. "It's very pretty in here.." Misha said smiling. "Yeah, but you'll have to be sharing it with someone." Eunnie said.

 

"That's okay, it's spacious in here for two people." Misha said unpacking her things. "Want us to help? Me and Li Li and done unpacking." Eunnie offered.

"Ah~ No thanks. You should rest." Misha smiled up at them. "Ahh, alright~" Li Li said falling on Misha's bed as she giggled.

"Yah! Do it on the other one, I like this bed." Eunnie said, falling ontop of Li Li.

"YAAH~" Li Li giggled as she hit Eunnie with a pillow. "Arasso arasso." Eunnie smiled, sitting up.

 

"Hello!!~" A girl said coming in the dorm as the girls looked up. "SOMEONES HERE~" The 3 girls shouted before running to the door.

"Oh. O_O Um, hello." The girl said. "Hello~" The 3 girls greeted her. "Your name is?" Eunnie said smiling.

"I'm Kwon Ji Yun, or Dani." She smiled. "Dani..Like from T-Ara?" Li Li thought. "Yup." Dani Nodded.

"AREN'T YOU G-DRAGON'S SISTER?!" Misha said pointing. "Yup~" Dani said. "Wooooaahhh." The 3 girls said in awe. "Let's go puck my stuff in my room and rest, nae?" Dani smiled.

"Yeah, but you'll have to share a room with Misha." Eunnie said as Dani nodded. "Most girl groups share rooms, I'm not really surprised~" Dani said as the girls showed her to her room.

"Waahh~" Li Li smiled as she sat down on the couch with the rest of the girls, turning the TV on, they were watching We Got Married. "Hull, I want a husband like this." Dani smiled as the girls nodded.

"Yeah..I wonder what it feels like." Misha said, fantasizing. "Daww~ They kissed." Eunnie smiled.

As te girls watched for about, 20 minutes, the door opened and revealed another girl.

 

"HAAAAAAY~" The 4 girls waved at her as the girl bowed. "Hello~" She giggled as she took off her shoes and joined the girls on the couch.

"What's your name?" Misha asked. "I'm Bang Yongmi, or Mimi." Mimi smiled. "Mimi~ That's cute. Eunnie smiled.

"Ahh, let's take her stuff to her room." Li li suggested as the girls went to help Mimi put her stuff in the empty room. "You might have to share a room." Dani smiled.

"That's alright." Mimi said as the girls helped her unpack. "Aren't you gonna unpack?" Misha said, looking at Dani. "Too lazy." Dani said as the girls giggled, as they were done unpacking, they unpacked Dani's things.

"Thanks for helping~" Dani and Mimi smiled. "No problem~" Eunnie smiled as the girls sat around in Dani and Misha's room. "I wonder who's gonna come in next.." Eunnie said. "Me too~ We'll get close to all of the members in no time." Li Li said as everyone agreed.

"I wonder when we could debut." Mimi said. "Ahh~ Lots of fans~." Dani said thinking. "I can't wait anymore~" Misha squealed as everyone nodded.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! THE Y MAKNAE IS HERE!~" A girl shouted as the 5 girls were shocked, running to the door.

"Herro." The maknae smiled and bowed. "Umm, you made a nice entrance." Eunnie said smiling.

"I know right." The maknae said, taking her shoes off and stepping inside the dorm. "What's your name?" Mimi asked her.

"I'm Koizumi, but you could call me whatever you want." She smiled. "Maknae I guess, since that's what you introduced yourself as." Dani smiled. "Yep~ I don't mind." Koizumi smiled.

"Let's go put her things in her room." Misha smiled as the girls helped her move her things. "You'll be sharing a room with Mimi." Dani smiled as Koizumi nodded. "Arasso~ I don't mind." Koizumi said putting her things down and running to the kitchen fridge and looking in it.

"..Can we go grocery shopping first?" Koizumi said as the girls followed her. "NO FOOD?! ;A;" The girls said.

"There's no toilet paper either." Li Li sighed. "Yep, we better go now." Misha said as Dani nodded.

"Oh yeah~ Our manager gave us his credit card so we could buy house things and decorations and stuff!" Eunnie smiled, taking it out of her shoulder bag. "Alright, let's walk to the mart and just find things." Mimi nodded as the girls set out

~*~*~*~

 

"WEEE~" Koizumi said as she sat in the cart, Eunnie was pushing. "Ahh, this maknae." Misha giggled. "Let's get some toilet paper first." Dani sighed as everyone nodded. "Important things first~" Mimi said smiling. "It would be funny if we just waste all of our managers money." Li Li said. "But he would fire us!" Dani said.

"Ahh, right." Li Li said as Koizumi found something. "OMO BAAANNNAAANNAAA MILKKK!!!!!" She shouted as customers stared at her.

"Quiet down!" Dani said as Koizumi tried to reach for it as Mimi gave her one. "Banana milk~ I meet my hubby at last." Koizumi said as the girls giggled. "Ahh really." They all thought, shaking their head.

"So we got...Food and stuff, so we now need, decorations." Eunnie nodded. "I don't think they sell all that at a food market." Li Li said as the girls nodded. "Let's drop the food at our house and then go to the other stores." Misha said as the girls nodded.

As the girls went back to their dorm and dropped off their things, they went into a shop. "Let's get bed spreads and pillows first." Eunnie said as the girls picked their things. "We should get some other things to, like posters and lamps and stuff." Mimi said.

"I want this!" Maknae said coming in with some random thing. "Then get it~" Dani said, ruffling Koizumi's hair.

As the girls spent 1-2 hours on picking items for their room, they finished shopping and went back to the dorm.

"Let's put things away." Misha said as the girls nodded. "Our rooms gonna look sooo purrrtty." Koizumi said as Mimi giggled.

"The purtyest room in the world." Mimi smiled.

After 3-4 hours of unpacking (Too lazy to type people unpacking. xD) they ate dinner.

"Who wants to cook?" Eunnie said. "No one." Koizumi pouted. "I will then. What do you want to eat?" Eunnie asked. "MEAT AND RICE WITH KIMCHI AND BANANA MILK!" Maknae said, jumping in her seat.

"I guess we'll have that." Misha said as the girls giggled. "Alright then." Eunnie said preparing the food. As she was cooking, the door opened and out came their manager.

"Manager oppa~" The girls said and bowed to him as he sat at the table. "How are you girls?" He asked.

"We're all doing good." Li Li smiled. "Yup~" Dani nodded. "You all know you girlies have to work tommorow right? I've finished your schedules." He said as the girls nodded as Eunnie put the food on the table. "Soo. tommorow you'll have to record your first album and your debut song, then after that, film the Music Video..Then you'll have 2 days off, and then your debut stage. Then after your debut stage. We just perform anywhere." The manager said as the girls nodded.

"That's rough." The girls thought, eating their food. "It'll be alright." He smiled, getting up. That's all I have to tell you. I'll be leaving now." Manager said leaving.

"He forgot his credit card." Misha said as the girls went wide-eyed. "Too bad." Li Li said as the girls shrugged and continued eating.

 

Kwon Eunnie (@EunEun6)

New dorm, I wonder how the fans found our twitters, let alone Allkpop. I gained like 5432809354079853409783452 New followers.


First chapter is out~ For every chapter, I will post a little twitter post at the end with each member~ of yeah, Here's the dorm.

 

Kitchen

 

Living Room

Bathroom. ._.

 

Bathroom #2 ._.

 

Eunnie/ Li Li's Room

 

Misha/ Dani's Room

 

Mimi/ Kaizumi's Room

 

 

Sorry for the horrible rooms. *Blames the internet.* The rooms are all fancy and ugly and and pretty with ugly things in them *erases the unnessesary things in the rooms*