Ch. 2

6 With You - 6WU (GirlGroup)

 

"Huuuuuullll~ Good morning." Misha yawned and stretched her arms, entering the kitchen to see Eunnie and Li Li making breakfast. "Sleep well?" Li Li asked, smiling. "Yeah, where's everyone else?" Misha asked.

"Maknae and Dani are changing to get ready for our schedule and Mimi is washing her face. You should get ready aswell." Eunnie said, flipping some eggs.

"Ahh~ I'll eat breakfast first." Misha said. "Really? We only have 30 minutes to eat, the company's car will come and pick us up to the building." Li Li said.

"Yeah, I'll make it." Misha said, smiling. "Ahhh~ I'm ready." Koizumi said coming in.

"We just got done cooking." Eunnie said preparing the table as Koizumi sat down. "Unnies are still getting ready?" Koizumi asked as Li Li nodded.

"The breakfast looks good~" Misha said, digging in. "Save some for Dani and Mimi!" Eunnie almost shouted.

"You eat all the food, we'll starve." Dani said, coming in with Mimi. "Yeah." Koizumi said, stuffing her face with food as the girls sat around the table.

"To recording our debut song...FIGHTING~" Misha said as the girls popped their fists up.

"Asdgdlkhas?" Koizumi asked. "What..?" All the girls said as Koizumi swallowed her food.

"When are we leaving?" Koizumi asked as Eunnie checked the clock. "Soon~ in about, 15 minutes." Dani nodded.

"Better get ready then." Misha said, rushing into her room. "It's been 10 minutes and we're already done eating.." Li Li said. "Ahh~ It was good though." Mimi commented. "Thanks~" Li Li smiled.

 

"Nae, let's clean up and then we could get going." Eunnie said as the girls nodded.

"I om back." Misha said running out to the kitchen. "Good timing~ The car just got here." Dani said, smiling.

"Alright let's go." Eunnie said as the girls went out to the car.

 

Le Outfits/ Stuff they're wearing

Eunnie   Li Li  Misha  Dani  MiMi  Koizumi

 

As the girls arrived at the destination, they exited the car and took a look at the building.

"Woohh...." They said in awe. "I wonder what it looks like inside." Misha said as the girls nodded.

"I hope it's pretty and stuff." Dani said as they entered the building. "There's a map here..They said that the recording studio is on the 3rd floor." Eunnie said as the girls went into the elevator.

"Meh, elevator music." Koizumi said. "Next thing you know it, the music will be our songs." Mimi said.

"That's true~" Koizumi said as they exited the elevator. "Soo...Over there right?" Li Li said, pointing to a sign that says, "Recording Studio." in hangul. "Yep, since it says it." Mimi said as they entered.

"Girls~" Manager said. "Manager oppa~" The girls bowed to him. "How is everything?" He asked.

"It's good." Dani smiled. "You ready, I changed your schedules a little." He said. "Too what?" Eunnie said, tilting her head. "You'll just be doing your debut song for today, then you could do whatever, maybe tour yourself around." The manager said.

"Alright, so let's get started. We'll show you the beat first, okay?" He said as the girls nodded.

"The people who made the lyrics of the song will come in at any second. Did you know they're famous kpop stars too?" He said. "Jinjja? I never knew that. You just gave us the song." Dani said.

"Hey~" 2 men said, coming inside. "O-oppa?" Mimi said as he smiled. "Annyeongheaseo, I'm Bang Yongguk from B.A.P. and this is Daehyun from B.A.P." Yongguk said as the girls went wide-eyed.

"They made our song?" Koizumi said, pointing at Daehyun. "Yep." The manager nodded.

"You didn't tell me he made it." Mimi mumbled as Yongguk hugged her. "Great to see you sis~" He said, ruffling her hair. "I wish I had a brother! ;A;" Koizumi said. "It's okay." Mimi said smiling.

"Erm, are we gonna record?" Daehyun said. "Oh neh!" Eunnie said. "Alright so, Eunnie will start us off, first we'll just do it through, arasso?" Daehyun said, instructing. "Arasso." Eunnie said, going inside the booth and putting on headphones.

"Woaaahh~" The 5 girls said as Eunnie exited the booth. "Unnie's voice is daebak." Koizumi complimented her.

After the girls were done recording it was 5:00 PM. They started at 10:00 AM. "Finally~!" Misha said, plopping herself on the couch.

"Do you guys want to eat out?" Yongguk suggested. "Really?" Koizumi said jumping out of her seat.

"Of course." Daehyun said. "Yongguk oppa will pay." Mimi said as everyone but him snickered.

"Yah! I'll pay half. Daehyun will take the other." Yongguk said as Daehyun pouted. "Fine.." Daehyun pouted and set out.

 

Liu Ai Li (@AiLi45)

On our way to eat!~ Thanks Yongguk.


I'll show you what the bulding looks like

 

Building

 

Gym (3rd Floor)

 

Dance Studio (Basement)

 

Recording Studio (2nd Floor)

 

PC Cafeteria (2nd floor)

 

Lounge (1st floor)

 

Practice room (Basement)

 

Cafeteria (Basement)

 

Dressing Room (3rd floor)

 

 

Lounge #2 (2nd floor)

 

Founder's office (3rd floor)