Part 4

Flowers

 

The whole night you couldn't sleep. The conversation with Mir, the flowers, and the note was running through your mind. Especially the note... Somehow those words seemed familiar like you've heard them before. You were pretty sure it didn't come from any drama you watched. It's like you heard those exact same words or something similar being said to you.

It was Monday yet again which meant you had to go to school.

Gikwang noticed how tired you looked, he got very worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked eying you suspiciously.

"Yeah... I just had a lot on my mind..."

"Like what?"

"Well you have to promise not to go knock out Mir okay?"

"I promise."

"Ok, well yesterday I thanked Mir for all those flowers and notes I told you he left me...  But he said that he meet gave those to me... AND THEN! I caught him in the women's bathroom making out with another girl! Buy that same mysterious, yet sweet guy that left me all those other notes/flowers left me a bouquet of roses and this note" you said showing him the note.

As Gikwang read the note his heart pounded against his rib cage. At times he was sure you could hear it.

'Omg she thought I was sweet~'

"So... What do you think?" you asked him.

"I-I don't know what to think..."

You blinked in surprise at his answer you thought he would have gone and set up security cameras around your house to catch this wierdo. You looked at his face to see if he would give off an expression that said otherwise, but saw nothing.

"What do you think about this guy ____?"

"I think he is super sweet.... The way he wrote that note just made me feel a sense if hope for true live in the world..."

"Really? So if you could meet this guy would you?"

"Yeahi would live to meet the guy that made me feel better in my worse moments."

He nodded, his face still showing no emotion. But on the inside he was going crazy.

'OMG she wants to meet him! I-I mean ME!!! How do I even tell get my true feeling for her?! What I'd she finds out its mr and doesn't like me back?!' he rambled on and on in his mind.

"Hello~ earth to Gikwang~!" you shouted trying to pull him out of his thoughts. He jumped hearing your voice and smile sheepishly at you.

"Mianhae" he apologized.

You chuckled and pulled him along to class. Surprisingly after you vented all your problems to Gikwang, you were able to push them aside and focus on school.

As the school day came to an end Gikwang left school early to go do something. Now you were alone. You saw Mir and Joon and couldn't help but feel sad and depressed about your y love life. They were even with other girls, seeing this just made you feel worse.

'How is it I can never find the right guy? The one guy I actually fell in love with doesn't seen ti like me like that... To Gikwang I'll always just be his friend... He doesn't even know how much I love him...' you sighed at the thought.

Finally the last bell of the day rang. You quickly got up and walked out of the class. You reached your locket to put your books away. You opened your locket to find a daisy sitting on top of your notebooks. Your heart beat sped up as you picked it up. You bit your bottom lip and looked around to see if the amazingly sweet guy was still around. But, unfortunately no one was around.

You sighed slightly disappointed then you walked to the bus stop. While you waited for your bus to come you stared at the daisy you just got.

'Who could you be?'

You were brought out of your thoughts when the bus arrived. You got in the bus and sat in the back by the window. You watched blankly as things whizzed by. The bus arrived near your house. So you got off and walked home.

As you neared the gate to your house a paper airplane flew in front of your feet.

"Open me?" you read aloud confused. You opened the airplane to see that it was a note:

I know you love daisies so I left a trail of daisies for you to follow ^_^

You tilted your head slightly confused. You looked up from the note to see if you could spot the guy who threw this at you. But again, no one was around. Something purple... Something small and purple caught your eye.

Your eyes widened when you saw a trail of purple daisies going down the street. You quickly followed it, picking each one up as you went on. After a little while you reached a park. You recognized the park. It was the place that you first met Gikwang at.

The flower trail stopped at the playground. You smiled to yourself remembering when you met your first love, Gikwang. Of course, he never knew that because you always hid your true feelings for him. Back then you were afraid of rejection and heart break. But now it seemed like that was all that came to you. You say on a swing and smiled at the memory of your first meeting.

Someone clearing their throat behind you disturbed your sweet memory. You turned around to see Gikwang. In his hands he held a bouquet of daisies in many different colors. You blinked in surprise when you saw him, and he smiled shyly.

"____... I know I probably should have told you this earlier before you started dating Mir... But those notes and flowers were all from me..."

"T-they were f-from you?"

He nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you... B-but I just didn't know how to tell you that I love you."

"W-what did you say?"

"I said I love you... I always have... Since the day we first met here at this here at this playground."

He looked down at his feet embarrassed by how long he kept his love for you a secret. You smile and hugged him. His eyes widened in surprise but soon smiled and hugged you back.

"I love you too Gikwang... Ever since the first day we met too... But I was too scared to confess because I didn't know how you felt."

"I should have confessed earlier... You wouldn't have had your heart broken twi-"

You cut him off,"no... I should have known better... It was something I had to learn about on my own... And now I'm not afraid to reveal my true feelings."

He smiled then placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I promise to never look at another girl, I will ony look to you. I also promise to never make you cry it hurt you."

You nodded as you intertwined your fingers with his.