Part 1

Flowers

 

It was the end of the school day, you had just come out of class so you had to put your books away in your locker.

"Hey I don't think this is going to work anymore...."

You smiled instantly recognizing the voice, it was your adorable boyfriend Joon.

"What's not going to work anymore?" you chuckled poking his cheek. But he moved his face so you couldn't touch him.

With this action your smile faded and you asked him again, "What's not going to work Joon?"

"Us."

"What?" you asked in surprise at his sudden answer.

"We're not going to work."

"Why?"

"I just don't love you anymore."

"D-did I do something wrong?" you started to tear up.

He just looked away he couldn't look at you.

You let the tears finally fall from your eyes when he left you there, and went to walk with another girl. She had her arm around his waist.

You slammed your locker shut and you ran out of the building and went to the school garden. You were so broken that you didn't hear your best friend, Gikwang call for you.

He ran after you and found you in the garden kneeling down with your face buried in your hands.

He approached you slowly and sat down beside you.

'I would never treat you like this ____ -ah. Why can't you see me as a man?' he thought to himself as he looked at you crying.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you towards him. The moment you felt his arms you hugged him back and cried into his chest.

Once you calmed down he lifted your face to his and asked you, "What happened?"

"He said he didn't love me anymore and then he went to this other girl..."

"_____ a guy like him doesn't deserve you... He shouldn't have even deserved a chance with you. Whatever he said about you isnt true. You are the most amazing girl I know."

You smiled at him as he wiped away your tears. He got up then helped you up. He walked you all the way home to make sure you were gonna be okay.

The moment you got to your house you cried again. You just couldn't figure out what you did to make Joon leave you. Gikwang heard you start crying again when you shut the door and he felt angry.

He actually went to go find Joon himself to confront him. He looked all over and finally found him at the park with some other girl.

"YAH JOON!!!" he shouted and marched towards them.

Joon turned at the sound of his name and his eyes grew wide when he noticed a furious Gikwang walking towards him.

Gikwang grabbed Joon by his collar and yanked him to his feet. The girl beside him was scared and just stated at the scene in front of her.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!"

"Dude chill out! I just broke up with her!"

"YOU BROKE HER FREAKING HEART!"

"It's not my fault she can't handle a break up," he said with a smirk.

Gikwang had enough. He couldn't stand this cocky fool in front of him.

WHAM!

Gikwang punched Joon straight in the jaw and left. He was fuming he couldn't stand how badly he treated you over the past few months. At lunch the both of you would catch him flirting with other girls.

THE NEXT DAY

Gikwang texted you but you didn't reply and he also called but again you didn't answer. He was walking down the street by his house and there was an ahjumma selling flowers. He saw some purple flowers and thought of you.

You finally woke up and dragged yourself down stairs. You were woken up by the constant ringing of your door bell. By the time you got to the door the person that rudely woke you up was gone.

But to your surprise there was a bouquet of purple daisies with a white rose in the center.

You picked it up and smiled.

A post it was stuck on the ground under the bouquet. You picked it up and read:

Please don't cry anymore....

You were confused by the post it.

Who knew I was crying? Was I that loud? Maybe this was from Gikwang.... But he doesn't see me as a woman... He never did...'

'I hope she didn't figure out it was from me....' Gikwang thought to himself as he hid behind a bush.