Part 1

The Note

 

After school. Everyone is gone.... Well except for the teachers, but it's so silent and still.  It was rather peaceful, and that's just how you liked it. As soon as the bell rang signaling the end of the school day, you quickly packed up your books and headed to your locker.

"Hey _____ are you staying after school again?" you turned around only to see your best friend, Youngjae.

"Hi Youngjae! Yeah I am staying after school again. Are you gonna keep me company this time?"

"No I can't today.... I-I have to... I have to clean my house."

"What? Your house is never and I repeat NEVER dirty."

"Well I have stuff to do at home."

"Aw~ well okay then."

He waved good bye and you watched as his figure retreat into the crowd.

You turned back to your locker and putting all your textbooks in and pulling out a notebook. After shutting your locker you had to walk against the flow of students, in order to get to the music room on the second floor.

You had always enjoyed going there after school when no one was around to play YOUR music. You wrote your own songs and you'd often practice them there. Your biggest dream was to become a singer, so you could share your passion with the world.

Today you wanted to figure out what the music would sound like with the lyrics you wrote. You arrived at music room an as always no one was there. Smiling to yourself you went right to work.

About an hour after school had finished a boy by the name of Daehyun had just finished cleaning up a classroom and started walking towards the music room. He knew you were there because you were always there after school. You were the main reason he volunteered to clean up the classroom everyday.

He reached the door and peeked in through the little window. A smile immediately came to his face. All he could do was stare in amazement at how beautiful and passionate you were about your music. Suddenly the music stopped and he snapped out of his daze, seeing that you were walking straight towards him.

'Omg! What should I do!' he thought to himself as he frantically looked around. He quickly ran and hid behind a row of lockers. Once he saw you leave he quietly stepped into the music room.

He walked over to the piano and saw your music sitting there. He attempted to play the notes you had written down and he started to sing your lyrics.

You had stopped practicing to use the bathroom. When you walked out you heard something.... It was actually quite nice. As you were walking back you could hear singing.... AND IT WAS YOUR LYRICS! You slowly tried to sneak up to the door but.... WHAM!!!

You hadn't see the open locker and your shoulder hit it closed.

Daehyun heard the noise and stopped. He figured you were on your way back so he had to take the second exit which came out by a storage closet in the hall. But he was searching for something as he pulled a pen out of his pocket.

Rubbing your aching shoulder you walked into the room to see a boy with dark brown hair and a mask sitting at the piano.

"Hey-" you started but stopped mid sentence when the boy looked up and ran out the other door.

You were so disappointed, whoever that was had an amazing voice and you would have loved to sing with them.

You sat down at the piano and saw a folded up piece of paper on the keys. You opened it up and read:

Hello _____,

     I know you may not know me but I think you have a beautiful voice and..... Well a face and personality to match it. The song is beautiful keep going I would love to... Hear the rest.

                                    ^-^

You blinked in surprise at the cute note that was left there. A smile started to form on your face. You looked at the clock and decided that you'll just have to finish the other half of the song tomorrow.

That night as you laid in your bed the image of the boy flashed through your mind repeatedly. You took out the note and read it again.

"Who are you?" you whispered staring at the note.