What is he doing?!

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’s POV

They all ordered their food, after filling our stomachs, we are just chit chatting among our self, and suddenly I feel a pat on my shoulder. Lay sitting opposite me, expression changed, I looked back. I was shock, her. Is her?  

‘Hey Kris! It’s been long’ said the girl with a sweet smile.

I can feel butteries inside my stomach. I look at her, not believing it’s really her. Finally I spoke, ‘Hey Angel.’

‘How are you?’ She said and took a seat beside me.

‘I’m fine, how about you?’ I said and smile.

‘I’m quite okay, just like last time. You free tonight? Let’s catch up with each other.’ She answered.

My whole world stop, it’s just like there is only her in my whole world.

‘Sure, let’s meet at 8pm at the pub nearby the beach, okay?’ I said.

When talk to her, my smile is always on my face.

‘Sure, I will see you there okay? I got to go.’ She said then she stand gave me a hug and walk off.

I am smiling like a retard.

‘Kris, remember what is your status now okay?’ Lay reminded me.

But I didn’t care, I have waited her for so long.

‘Whatever, it doesn’t bother me. I will go first.’ I walk off still smiling to myself.

 

Byul’s POV

I never seen Kris smiling so bright before, who is that?

I turned to Lay and ask him,’ Lay, how’s that?’

‘Erm.. Byul, is better if don’t know who is she.’ He answered awkwardly.

I pout and turn to Tao,’ Gege, who is she.’ I asked.

‘Byul like Lay gege said, is better for you to not know who she is.’ Tao answered me.

Nobody wants to tell me who is she. I asked everyone even Luhan, he is not willing to tell me too. I was angry so I walk back alone to my penthouse.

When I went to our Bedroom is was a mess. Clothes everywhere, shoes everywhere, everything was like Chaos. I look around and see Kris walking out of the bathroom, he look fantastic, with his flora top and causal bottom. I can’t take my eyes off him, he was still smiling. Then I came back to sense, I asked him sarcastically, ‘why is so mess in our room? Did someone rob our room?’

‘Oh, hey Byul. I messed it up! Can you help me tidy it up? I’m running late! Okay bye!’ He ruffled my hair and said.

I have never seen him in such a high spirit before. He went off before I answered him. I tidy up the room and I decided to take a walk on the shore.

I arrived at the beach, walking slowly looking at the stars hanging on the sky, it’s beautiful. I really wish I can shine as bright as them, I continued walking then Kris suddenly came up to my mind. I kept thinking about the incident that happened earlier on, who is she? Wait, she looks very familiar.

 

/Flashback/

When I first moved in, I was waiting for Kris to come out of the bath; I walk around room looking at his stuff. I know it is wrong, but I’m curio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter