LET'S GO

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul’s POV

‘Wake up wake up.’ Someone whisper into my ears while I’m sleeping.

I turn and took my pillow to cover my face. Once again, ‘wake up wakeup.’ I got irritated; I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE TO WAKE ME UP EARLY IN THE MORNING. I threw the pillow at whoever is there. Then I heard people opening the door, after that came a scream, ‘WAKE UP!’ I go shock and seat up, I look around, Tao is smirking at the corner and Luhan looking at me. I was totally in a mess, I have drools on my face, hair like a bird nest and I’m wearing an oversize tee without shorts. Omg, I’m embarrassed. I covered myself with the blanket.

 

‘Why are you guys here?’ I asked with my husky voice.

‘Look at the date; we are going on a vacation.’ Luhan answered sweetly.

‘Oh? OH MY GOD! I’M SO LATE! AHHH.’ I scream and ran into the bath room to prepare.

 

When I came out of the bathroom, there are clothes already prepared for me.

It’s a maxi blue tube dress!

I throw on that dress, applied light makeup and went downstairs. There were 6 pairs of eyes staring at me; I have to admit it was awkward; someone needs to talk right now. Expected Xiumin clear the awkward atmosphere, the slowly everyone started greeting me, expect that WU YI FAN. I went and gave Tao and Luhan a hug, Kris just stared me with that, ‘please-maintain’ face. I ignore him and while he was looking, I gave Luhan a kiss on the cheeks. He was shock, you have to see how big was his eyes that moment, IT SUPER FUNNY.

 

Kris’s POV

She looks beautiful in that dress that I picked up for her, YES. I bought for her, because mother asked me to get her something. I’m so nice to buy her something and she kisses some other guys infront her husband’s face? Come on, the one you must be kissing is me. WAIT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! GET OFF MY HEAD KIM BYUL.

‘Hey, you know what, it’s late already, we have to get going.’ Lay said while looking at his watch.

I ask the diver to pick us up, we all went to the airport, BYUL is sticking with LUHAN all the while and the one who is caring about me is Tao.

‘Kim Byul, later when we are at the airport we have act like couples understand?’ I said with a serious tone.

‘Why?’ she innocently asked.

‘We are engaged, the media will report some nonsenses, that’s why for safety, just act like we are couple.’ I replied coldly.

She gave me a nod. Soon we reached the airport. I look out of the window, there were hundreds of people at the airport waiting for us, I bet there are our fans.

When we came out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter