Regrets.

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’s POV

I woke up around 12pm and wanted go get some drinks from the kitchen. When I opened the door, suddenly, a body collapses to the ground. It looks familiar, then I realize it’s Byul. I thought she was just sleeping, so gentle nudged her with my feet. She didn’t react to it, I went closer to her and nudged her again, I felt her body temperature, and it was burning. I hurried carrying her to the bed. She was mumbling words in . Wait, what is it again? Luhan?

 

‘Wake up, wakeup.’ I said with a soft voice. The only thing I heard from her was, Luhan. I think I should give Luhan a call.

 

‘Hello?’  Said a voice over the phone.

‘Hey, is this Luhan?’ I said.

‘Yup, I’m. Yes, gege?’ Luhan said.

‘Do you mind coming over to my house now? I have something which needs your help.’ I said anxiously.

‘Yes, Sure I will be there in a minutes.’ Then he hangs off the phone.

 

I went back to Byul, checking her conditions once again, she was still burn. Should I give her some medications? I thought to myself. The next thing I knew was Luhan is already here.

 

Luhan: Hey Gege, what happened?

I bet he didn’t see Byul there.

Kris: Can you come over, I think Byul is sick and she kept on mumbling your name. I’m not good at taking care of situation, wait, I mean I refuse to take care of her.

Luhan: Gege, why are you so mean? She is still a lady after all, did you gave her any medications?

Kris: Nope, I didn’t bother too.

Luhan: Lucky her, she is allergic to some kind of medications; she might get rashes out of it.

Pheww, it was close.

Kris: Who cares about her, I will leave it to you. I’m leaving.

 

I left the house in a hurry, suddenly, this feeling crawls up to me. I don’t know how to describe it, I felt bad? Or guilty? Or I’m just pity her. But is it really my fault that makes her fall sick, aisht! I don’t bother; I am going out to have fun. I should call Xiumin, that Baozi!

 

Byul’s POV

Suddenly I felt warm, not freezing anymore, something cozy is hugging me. I slowly opened my eyes; the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter