Chapter 2

Summer House

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yeah I know this isn't the best story you've read but I'm still willing to give this story a try even though I've been putting it off for a while

 

Nikki POV

      The next morning the girls and I were the only one's up and since the boys and Ali were still asleep we took that as time to talk and cook breakfast as all four of us entered the kitchen we began talking OMG Cheyla you have to switch roomates with me Kaloni said with frown why Cheyla asked because Byou scares me Kaloni said how I asked hes erted and you know i have that problem when people are erted Kaloni whined Cheyla and I did a little giggle aw poor Kay I said grabbing a pan from on of the cabinets it's not funny I feel like he's going to me while I sleep Kaloni said holding her head in her hands and another thing he talks about doing IT in his sleep Kaloni added, IT? I asked yeah you know the birds and the bee's Kaloni explained ohhhh the girls and I said in Unison with a little laugh well I have and idea Melanie said what is it I asked get a bowl paper and a pen she answered as I got those three things she began ripping the paper into four pieces and writing names on it whose ever name I pull out is going to switch rooms with Kaloni Melanie said throwing all of our names in okay that seem's fair I said beginning to cook with Cheyla next helping me okay there Kaloni pull out a name Melanie said okay I got you Kaloni said me Melanie asked yes you Kaloni said Melanies sighed and yet I always get stuck with the cute weirdo type of guy Melanie said with a little giggle of happiness wait what about Ali Cheyla asked what about me Ali said walking in oh nothing Kaloni is scared to room with Byou because he's "erted" I said with a giggle aw Byou no he can't be he's a sweetheart he has a little crush on you Ali said pointing to Kaloni really me Kaloni asked yeah I heard him and Rui Talking last night and it just happens Byou brought up how he has crush on you Ali said aww how cute do you still want to switch rooms now I asked well...no but it's just that I nevermind Kaloni said well just give it a week and see ow it goes Cheyla suggested and we couldn't  thought of that before we did the name drawing Kaloni said WOW we're dumb I said as we all began to laugh.

 

     Byou POV

          I woke up quickly from dream it was about her and let me tell you it wasn't one of those sweet girly dreams but my little y imagination dream wow I got problem's I giggled to myself Hey I was woken up from my thoughts by the one that I believe was Nikki yeah I asked breakfast is ready hurry up because Cheyla's a eater and who  knows what wll happen if you don't hurry up and get downstairs Nikki said with smile and with that she left I giggled she's cute too I said to myself and quickly went downstairs to everyone laughing with one another oh a free seat next to Kaloni I thought and went to go sit down.

        Kaloni POV

              There was that one seat next to me where the girls purposely keep empty for Byou I wonder what they're going to plan I thought as Byou took a seat next to me I scooted a little closer to Nikki who was on my left What is it Nikki asked turning to me nothing I said and began eating. Breakfast went well and everything was fine with Byou and until he thought it would be cool to try to hit with me in the pool.

        Flashback

             I was on the oppsite side of Byou and when everyone got out to go inside for a bit Byou and I were the only one's still in the pool as he tried to sweet talk me and untie my bathing suit top I quickly splashed water in his face and jumped out quickly to have a side conversation with the girls inside.

            End of Flashback

    He did What ? Ali and the girls said together he tried to untie my top I said okay well that's just weird Melanie said I know and I have to room with him I said pacing myself back in forth I got a question Ali said raising her hand yeah go ahead I said did you in some what way want him to untie your top Ali asked What no maybe a little that's exactly why you and him should be roomate's you're both y I said No i'm not erted you are and I don't plan on being the next girl he wants to tease and mess with Ali said uh what am I going to do he's cute and all but he scares a little me how are we going to solve this I asked well we know you have that problem with y people so how about you play hard to get don't show him that him being erted scares you he's just going to do it even more to weaken you and he'll probably still your innocence if you give in Cheyla and Melanie explained okay whatever you girls say and with that we went back to where the guys were remember Kaloni play hard to get I said to myself before walking back into the other livingroom.

 

    Byou POV

           Oh she wants to play hard to get well this should be intresting don' worry Kaloni  I will find away to break and when I do don't be so suprised I said to myself and before the girls could walk out Nikki's room I ran back to guys just in time for all of us to start  the good game of flip the cup.

 

 

Uh-oh what does Byou have Planned Okay this was short and maybe boring but the next chapter should be fun because will Byou be able to break Kaloni and take her well you know or will Kaloni be able to stay strong and deal with Byou's ery ways and remain roomates with Him and if I confused anyone Kaloni's problem with y people is she tends to give into their erted traps but has been safed about a total of five times by the girls which is why she still has her innocence ha good luck Kaloni bye for now :)