Chapter 1

Summer House

 

 

 

 

Nikki POV

         I was walking back and forth to my closet to my suitcase this Summer I was going to be living in a summer house with my four bestfriends and a Visual Kei group, problem was I didn't know which group as soon as I was done packing I started driving off to the house I'd be calling home for the summer.

 

Cheyla POV

     Since I was the first to arrive at the house I decided it would be best to look around a bit as I entered the house the first place I went to was the kitchen only to find a note on the fridge it read.

                           Dear House Guest,

                                           Well as you may know you'll beroomates for the summer so make yourself at home, but one catch you guys must share a room with one of the other roomates you don't know and in order for that to work I alreadychose your room and roomates the list is in the back.

Room 1: Ali and Rui

Room 2: Melanie and Kazuki

Room 3: Kaloni and Byou

Room  4: Nikki and Manabu

Room  5: Cheyla and Jin

That's Weird where have I heard the names before names before I thought to myself only to hear a car wake me from my thought.

 

Nikki POV

        I finally pulled up to the house with the rest of the girls behind me and seeing Cheyla the first one there wasn't a suprise as I saw Cheyla walk outside I dropped my bags and ran to her, we spent the whole hour talking and laughing until Cheyla brought up the room situation Hey so I have the room chart Cheyla said getting a piece of paper from the kitchen okay what is it Kaloni asked okay well first room Ali and Rui second room Melanie and Kazuki third room Kaloni and Byou fourth room Nikki and Manabu and last room Me and Jin and that's it Cheyla said putting the paperaway those names sound familiar I said getting up to get a bottle of water.Another hour passed and we were waiting for the other five roomates to arrive the girls and I were all in the living room when we heard another car door close we all ran to the window to see who it was now I remember why those names sound so famaliar I said yeah me too it's the members from Screw that's our roomates Cheyla said we were all still looking out the windowsuntil one of them snapped us out of our thoughts um what are you girls looking at Jin asked as we all turned our heads and laughe that was so awkward Melanie laughed Ha yeah but anyways we weren't looking at anythingAli said with a smile oh anyways did you girls choose your rooms Jin asked No actually we were assigned rooms I answeredas we went into the living room and sat across eachother we began explainingthe room situation again okay well Rui and Ali room 1 room 2 is kazuki and Melanie room 3 Byou and and Kaloni room 4 Manabu and Nikki and Me and Jin in the last room Cheyla said it was getting pretty late so we all took our bags to our room and began unpacking My and Manabu's room was of cours the fourth room on the right side of the up stairs hallway as we both began unpacking I saw Manabu struggling on taking a shirt out of the zipper it was stuck in do you need help I asked he nodded his head as I took the other side of the shirt we began pulling Wow this is really stuck I know right Manabu said while pulling harder on the shirt the shrit finally came out the zipper with force which caused Manabu to fall on top of me and not knowing Cheyla and Kaloni walked in at the wrong time Whoa Guys just met and hour ago Kaloni said with a smirk Both me and Manabu stood up quick what no it's not like that his shirt was stuck in the zipper so I was helping him get it out I explained uh-huh sure by the way nice room Kaloni said with a smile and walked out my bestfriend Nikki Mason still got it Cheyla laughed and walked out, and this is how our summer starts I said to Manabu and walked out.

Kaloni POV

       I was going to go check on Nikki and Manabu when I heard noises coming from there room as I walked closer to there doorCheyla Came walking by what are you doind she askes I told her to be quiet and signaled her to come to the door to we both pressed our ears against the door Wow this is really stuck we heard Nikki say I know right Manabu said we waited five more minutes and walked in only to find Manabu on top of Nikki both mine and Cheyla's eyes widened Whoa you guys just met an hour ago I said with a smirk both Manabu and Nikki stood up quickly No it's not like that his shirt was stuck in the zipper and I was only helping him get it out Nikki said uh-huh sure and by the way nice room said with a smirk and walking out the room.

 

Well there you go first chapter done how did I do :) I hope you liked it sorry if it was a bit boring but I didn't know how to start off the story :) but in case you were wonder wha the rooms look like here you

 

Room 1

     

 

 

 

 

Room 2

 

 

 

 

Room 3

 

 

 

 

Room 4

 

 

 

 


Room 5

 

 

 

 

that's it for now :)