Deal

A Thousand Pieces
Junhyung's P.O.V

11:53. She went for a run. What kind of run takes four hours?! Does she want me to be bored to death? I paced around the room. Photos. Posters. Photos. Clothes. Her apartment is tiny. Twenty steps and I hit a wall. Turn, twenty steps, another wall. I looked at her pictures. Her family at Disneyland, her friends at school, her cross eyed. I laughed a bit at the last one. She's kind of cute, in a dorky, loser sort of way. I made sure she wasn't outside. Quickly, I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo, setting it as contact icon under "Pabo".

12:34. Aish. Where is this girl? Did she get caught by Hyunseung again? I started getting worried. I grabbed my phone and looked through her closet for a hoodie. Just as I was about to leave, she swung the door into my face. "YAH." I rubbed my forehead in pain. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORR- erm, hungry- HUNGRY I AM?" I felt flustered. What the hell am I supposed to say?

"I left you a note with the con- is that my hoodie?" She had a smirk. "Fits perfectly." She started lifting up my shirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Checking the wound. Stop moving." I did as instructed. My skin grew hot to her touch. She felt around the wound, running her hands over my stomach. My chest felt like it was about to explode. My throat felt suddenly dry while sweat rolled down my forehead. I cleared my throat. "Seems fine. My craftsmanship is pretty good. You're welcome." Getting cocky.

"if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in this pitiful state. You owe me." I sneered.

"W-what do you want?" I got close to her. She closed her eyes, as if I was going to hit her. I moved my face down closer so that our noses brushed. She didn't pull away, just anticipated something. I observed her up close. Her features were so delicate, yet strong. Her smile was bright but her eyes were sad, as if they have seen more than she could say. I rested my forehead on hers, also closing my eyes. We were lost for a moment, unable to figure what was happening.

"Be my slave." I whispered. Honestly, it sounded worse out loud. Most of the time, girls liked that cheesy korean drama stuff. I expected her blush and cutely nod against my forehead in response. Quite the contrary, my friends. In fact, rather than reacting like most girls would if I, the Almighty Yong Junhyung, had asked them that, she shoved me. Hard. Incredibly hard. I slammed against the floor, holding my abdomen in pain.

"YAH RICH BOY. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?" I was confused. What the hell is she rambling on about? "I'M NOT JUST ONE OF THOSE GIRLS YOU CAN MESS WITH LIKE SOME KIND OF WH-" OHH. THAT'S WHAT SHE THOUGHT I MEANT. My laughter interrupted her.

"Dirty. I meant the literal term slave. You know, servant? Not the kind you're thinking of. Aish. What kind of girl are you?" I wore my usual half smile as she blushed. She's really cute when she blushes. My thoughts betrayed me. "Yah shut up." Realizing I had said that out loud, I took a quick glance at her. Thank goodness she was still thinking about what I said "You'll have to do it anyway, I saved your life."

"Fine. But there are rules: 1) I am only available for labor, NOTHING ELSE." She made that very clear. "2) No one can know of our deal. I only work for you, no one else." Fair enough. I nodded. "3) You'll have to pay me. 30 bucks an hour." I nodded. What do I care? I'm rich. "Damn. I didn't think you'd agree that easily. Should've said 50."

"No going back on your word. Bring my lunch on Monday." I reminded her as I left. Yes. I grinned. Jung Yeon Young. My personal servant. I'm gonna have some fun.