3 .

Those Unspoken Words

It was a beautiful Saturday morning . Not too cool , yet , not so hot .

Slipping into an oversized shirt and some shorts , JinAh pulled her hair up into a messy bun and hopped down the stairs .

Instantly , she went to the refridgerator and pulled out some kimchi . Getting chop sticks , she went into the living room , the television and sat criss-crossed on the floor , already stuffing her face with kimchi .

Not even a minute later , the doorbell rang , making JinAh bite her chop sticks in frustation . *Who the hell is here at 9 in the freakin' morning ?!*

Setting the kimchi aside , she got up and opened the door to a crack . *Of course .* Swinging the door open , the boys were greeted to a pissed off JinAh . "Do you ever smile ?" SoRyong scoffed , walking past her .

DaeRyong was all smiles , as he waved and handed her a bag . "What's this ?" She looked inside to see a few doughnuts . "I thought you'd eat something non-breakfast related . So we stopped to get you something delicious ."

Without knowing it , a small smile lit her face , one that DaeRyong caught and admired . "May I come in ?" Blinking , she knocked her head . "Oh yeah ."

Stepping back , she let him in and shut the door . When she looked up , she saw SoRyong chomping down on her kimchi .

"YAH !" She went up to him and hit him with the bag until he put it down . "Stop hitting me woman !"  "Then stop eating my kimchi , you jackass ! You should have eaten before you came !"

"I would have , but my loving brother wanted to get your fat doughnuts !" She stopped hitting him when he said that . "Did you really ....." Her face went red as she started smacking with her hands . "I'M NOT FAT YOU JERK ! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S FAT , YOU FATTY FATTY NO FRIENDS !"

DaeRyong , who was standing by the stairs , couldn't hold in his laughter . "HYUNG . GET HER OFF ME !" SoRyong whined , as JinAh sent random , but hard slaps his way .

Walking over , he poked her shoulder , getting her attention . "What do you -" "Gimme the doughnuts ." Blinking , she handed him the bag as he gladly took it . "I don't want my breakfast to turn into mush ."

Walking into the kitchen , JinAh kept staring at him . "Oh yeah ," he looked back with a smile . "Continue what you were doing ~"

A grin formed on her face as she turned to SoRyong . *Hyung ... remind me later that you're dead !*

-

Walking around the outdoor strip mall , JinAh sighed peacefully . *It feels nice to get some fresh air .* Looking behind her , the boys were either window shopping or talking amoung themselves .

Noticing a little cafe that sold cheesecake , she spun around with her hands together behind her back . "You two want to share a cheesecake ?"

At that exact word , the two boys were already racing each other there . Smiling to herself , she ran to catch up . *I don't know what my life would be like without these two goofs in it .*