4 .

Those Unspoken Words

After classes were over , JinAh walked to the other side of the campus to pick up the twins .

Upon enerting the hallway to the dance rooms , she saw a group of girls swooning over whoever was in the room near them .

Raising an eyebrow , she inched closer and closer , until she could hear what they were talking about .

"Don't you think SoRyong is just adorable !?"  *SoRyong ..... adorable ? Those don't go together at all .* JinAh rolled her eyes .

"Well , I think DaeRyong is the cuter one !" "Moron ! They're twins ! They look the same !" "So ! DaeRyong acts sooo much cuter . SoRyong is a jerk !" *Now that sounds more like him .* She snickered to herself .

"He acts strangly like Jinah if you ask me ... " Her ears perked up by the mention of her name . "Those two would be perfect for each other ! "

Eye twitching , JinAh stormed up , making the girls jump in suprise . Giving them a glare , she entered the room and slammed the door in their faces .

"Well look who finally showed up . " SoRyong smirked and turned the music off . "Oh shut up . I had to wait till your little fan girls moved out of my way ."

"Fan girls ?!" DaeRyong head popped up . "Don't you dare think of it ." She warned him , only getting a pout in response .

"So , what were our 'fangirls' saying about us that made you look so flushed ?" SoRyong asked , taking a sip of his water bottle .

Feeling her face , JinAh shook her head . "Nothing ." Sitting down by DaeRyong , she took his water and gulped half of it down .

"Just that you two are adorable and cute and such ." Handing the bottle back to DaeRyong , he didn't think twice before drinking the rest of the water .

"Adorable ? That's such a ... little kid term . I like 'handsome' or 'hot' better than little ol' 'adorable' ." Rolling her eyes , she looked into the mirror that took up most of the wall .

Eyeing both of the twins through it , she lightly smiled to herself . *I guess they are adorable .*

"What are you smiling about ?" She looked up to see SoRyong crouched down beside her , looking at her through the mirror .

For a small second , she caught herself being pulled in by his gaze , but a second later , shook the feeling away . "Just thinking about how much of a player you sound like ."

Mouth agape , she giggled and stood up , leaving him there processing what she just said to him .

"I'M NO PLAYER ."

"I agree with JinAh .... you diddddd sound like one ... just a tad -- " "DAERYONG !"

Jumping up , Dae went to hide behind JinAh . "You two are pathetic ... " she mummbled into her hands .

-

Yeahhhh . Sorry it's a bit short (and boring) and that I haven't updated in over a month ..... got into a little car incident and took a month off to rest .

But , NOW I BE BACK . B)

Now that I think about it ... idk where this story is going anymore .... all the ideas left me , and I'm just updating for the hell of it .... aish . ;~~~~~~~~;