2 .

Those Unspoken Words

Sitting on a bench , JinAh popped a bubblegum bubble and looked around , checking the time . *Those idiots better hurry or they'll be late on the first day .*

The bell sounded , making her shake her head . *Not even going to bother anymore .*

Getting up , she started walking until she heard shouts . "JinAh !" WAIT UP BABY JINAHHHHHH !" Rubbing her temples , she sighed and kept walking .

Grabbing her shoulder before he could fall over , DaeRyong pouted . "Did you not hear us calling for you ?" "She did . Just didn't want to be seen with us ." SoRyong snorted .

"JinAh ! How could you !?" DaeRyong sobbed , pretending to be broken hearted . "I didn't say that ! You're retarded brother did !"

"Oh , so now I'm 'retarded' ? I'll remember that ." SoRyong rolled his eyes and walked ahead .

Pretending to squish his head over and over , JinAh gave up and stormed off , leaving DaeRyong standing there .

"Those two are always at it ..." He pouted again and went to class .

After classes were over for the day , the three met up . "Let's go get some ice cream !" DaeRyong shouted , ringing his arms around JinAh and SoRyong's neck .

"As long as I don't have to pay this time ...." Jinah grummbled , staring at SoRyong . "Hey , I forgot my wallet at home ." He shrugged it off .

"Four times in a row ?! YOU LIAR !"

*Here we go ... * DaeRyong sighed and let them go .

"Why are you now just complaining ?" "I complained every time ! And you still brought up that lousy excuse !"

They went on . And on ... And on ......

Standing there uncomfortable , DaeRyong looked around to see students that were leaving watching them in amusement .

"I'll pay if you two shut the hell up ! You're causing a scene !"

"OKAY !" They both chimed , and walked at least five feet away from each other .

Shaking his head , DaeRyong smiled . "And I'm the one who's told that acts like the kid ."

 

Sitting down at a table , SoRyong , DaeRyong and JinAh ate their ice creams in peace .

Every now and then , they'd give one another a , which gave DaeRyong an idea .

"Take another JinAh ! Don't you like strawberry ice cream ?" Giving him a weird look , she nodded and did as he said . SoRyong caught the smile on his twins face and scrunched up his nose . *That moron .*

Immidiately after Jinah took a , DaeRyong the same spot as his smile became wider . Jinah caught it and narrowed her eyes .

"What's with the funny smile , Jung DaeRyong ?" Blinking innocently , he acted like he had no clue what she was talking about .

"You weirdo ... " She muttered , finishing up her ice cream .

SoRyong , who had his eyes peeled on DaeRyong , shook his head . *You're such a fool .*