1 .

Those Unspoken Words

 

 

asdfjkl; I come on , and my hidden chapter is showing , but my first post was gone . ;AAAA; I'm just gonna half this chapter . It won't be the same . I don't even remember what the last chapter was about . orz    yay for sleep writing C:

 


 

Within no time , college approched .

Walking to the twins apartment , JinAh in the cool , autumn air . A warm , fuzzy feeling lit up inside her , making a small smile play across her face .

Wrapped up in a thin scarf , she nuzzled it . It had been an early birthday present from SoRyong . Even though it wasn't near as cold as it should be to use it , she couldn't just leave it hanging up in her closet .

Turning up the music on her Ipod , which DaeRyong also got her for an early present , she sighed in content .

But the peacefulness didn't last long , for when she put in the pass code and opened the door to the apartment , she was greeted to wife beaters and boxers .

Taking the earbuds out of her ears , she sighed in aggrivation and headed towards their room .

Banging on it with her fist , she waited for an answer . When she didn't get one , she stormed in to see the twins still in bed .

Looking through her Ipod , she disconnected the headphones and turned the volume up .

Oppa Gangnam style ~ O o o oppa Gangnam Style ~

Now , she got the reaction she wanted .

"We're getting up ! Turn her voice off !" SoRyong complained , kicking the covers off .

" WAE U DO DAT !" DaeRyong shouted in english , obviously pissed off . "TURN HER OFF !"

"You left me no choice . Now get ready . Classes start in 30 minutes ." Walking out of the room with a proud smile on her face , JinAh plugged her headphones back in and resumed the song , dancing along to it .

"She's a pain in the .... " SoRyong said , heading to the washroom . "Only when she uses that woman's voice against us ... " DaeRyong pouted , sitting cross-legged on his bed , waiting for his turn .

After what felt like forever , the two headed downstairs to see JinAh eating their cereal . "Yah . What makes you think you can eat our food ?" SoRyong snatched snatched the bowl away , heading into the kitchen .

Seeing that she was about to unplug her headphones , DaeRyong sat next to her and smiled .

"No need to do that baby JinAh ~ SoRyong was just kidding ." He nervously laughed . Raising an eyebrow , she shrugged and hopped up . "I'll just see you two at the campus then . See ya ~" And with that , she left .

Sighing , DaeRyong met up with his twin in the kitchen , who was munching on JinAh's cereal . "You know , you're indirectly kissing JinAh now ."

Shrugging , he continued to eat . "I know . And I'm enjoying it ."

"SORYONG !"

 

--

Couldn't think of a more annoying song to use . LOL . Soo HyunA's 'Oppa Gangnam Style' was used . Don't take offense if you like it . It was honestly the first song in mind . :L