Who are YOU?

김밥♥사랑

~4 years later~

"Good morning class!"

The teacher greeted his class. All of the boys and girls rushed to their seats as they knew a transferee was coming in to their class. Before the teacher arrived all of them had been gossiping how they saw 5 seniors with a girl how might be their new classmate.

"Please remember a new student will be joining us from today onwards. Act responsible and be polite."

Footsteps was heard faintly going to their class. They assumed that the new student had arrived. One particular person had been sleeping all through class so he didn't know of the hassle that has been occurring.

"Class!"

It was the Principal. The students were shocked, the principal didn't normally bring the transfer students personally with the exception of past school legends such as CSJH, DBSK, Jang Ri In - Jung Yunho's sister & Kim Junsu's Fianc�, Jang Geun Suk - Jung Yunho's hyung and Super Junior. Also a few years ago the youngest sibling of DBSK's U-Know Yunho.

"Please welcome her warmly. Introduce yourself, Miss Jung."

"Annyeong haseyo! Uhm, I'm Jung Myung Dae. I just came back from England last week, please guide me in this school again like before."

She bowed. The class murmured as she said the words 'like before'. She was what they had been dreading. They looked at the boy at the back for his reaction but as they looked he was also staring at her but with hope in his eyes. A random student in the room put their hand up.

"May I ask a question from Myung Dae-sshi?"

He looked for the teacher's approval before continuing.

"If you don't mind me asking, Just who are you? I know you're Jung Myung Dae but are you by any chance the 'Jung Myung Dae' that is Yunho sunbae-nim's youngest sister?"

The classroom became quiet, all eyes were on her. They all stared her down as the minute went by.

"Yes, Yes I am Geun Suk hyung, Stephanie noona, Yunho oppa and Ri In unnie's Dongsaeng. I'm pleased you still remembered me."

Myung Dae shot a smile towards the class.

"Mr. Lee, can I please seat down now?"

"Uhm, yes you may. Sit down next to Mr. Lee Tae Min at the back there."

The teacher pointed to the back where the boy who was sleeping before sat. As their eyes met he just gazed at her. She changed during the four years they had been apart. She no longer had her braces but she still has her dorky thick framed glasses and long hair.

Myung Dae smiled towards Tae Min. He looked the same as before but he no longer had his short hair he looked like a geek now, his hair was like a mushroom because of the length.
"Nice to meet you again Tae Min-sshi."

"N-Nice to meet you too, again."

He stammered his way through his speech. The class went along as normal after. The time went fast as it was already lunch time. Although the boys in their class were interested in her they couldn't go near her as their girlfriends will definitely hunt them down. One by one the students started to go out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria.

"Excuse me?"

Someone tugged on Tae Min's shirt. Usually he would just shrug it away, but when he saw who did it he decided against it. It was her, Myung Dae - Kimbap girl - it was what they used to with until her brothers and their friends decided to beat up whoever bullied her making her an outsider.

"Excuse me? Can you tell me where the rooftop is?"

"Sure. Wait, let me just gather me things before I lead you there."

As they neared the door leading to the rooftop Tae Min noticed that he was being stared down by every boy in the classrooms. He turned around.

"I can only bring you up to here I have to go now. The door to the left there is the one that leads to the roof. See you in class."

He ran for his life as his heart was in adrenaline. The feeling he tried to hide for so long are trying to re emerge again. When he reached the field outside he went to 'their' tree. It was the tree he tried to confess to her to but instead saying the wrong words which lead to her leaving for England and resulted to him losing his will to live until her brothers helped him move on. Ever since 4 years ago, he would always act cold to girls, he only wanted one - the one he chased away with his negative comments. He cried. Meanwhile, Myung Dae was wondering around for a good spot to eat when she saw a boy running to a tree. She remembered that tree, it was the tree that made her what she was now. She changed so much because of what he said. She was used to being called names and receiving insults that it didn't affect her anymore until he said it.

She reminisced on the times she used to hide in the bushes and eat just to get close to him even if it was tiring.

She looked down again to the tree and noticed someone crying. Lee Tae Min.

"Why is he crying?"

She rushed to go to the field. She didn't know what to do but her body is reacting due to impulse. She used to always go to his side just to comfort him when he cries, since their older brothers were friends she was close to him.

--

"Gwaenchanieyo?"

"Huh?"

He sniffed as he looked up to see her panting. He instantly stopped crying and turned the opposite way, he was embarrassed to cry.

"Tae Min-sshi, are you okay? You're eyes are still red. Come on I'll bring you somewhere that might cheer you up."

She dragged him. He was shocked, this was the first time that she talked informal with him, it was like they were back to the past when she would always comfort him with going to the rooftop or to a derelict playground.

--

"Why are we here?"

"Tae Min-sshi, remember how we both met?"

He was completely in his own world as he looked as his hand joined with hers.

"Mushroom head!"

"Huh?"

"Well, that caught your attention. I said do you still remember how we met?"

He smiled at the memory. Though it had been a long distance memory for him it was like it happened yesterday.

"Yeh, I remember. You were being bullied by my brothers when your brothers came. They were going to beat up my brothers but you stopped them. You beat them up yourself. They didn't get rid of the shock of getting beaten up by an 8 year old girl until after a month you know."

He looked for a reaction from her but when he looked he saw her looking at the sunset. It was very cold outside but she didn't show any hint that she was cold and listened attentively.

"I was just looking from afar when you looked at me and smiled. I swear you looked like you were bipolar. When you were beating them up your eyes said that you were going to send anyone to their graves if they try to touch you again."

"Yah1 I was just being kind. I didn't beat them up because they insulted me but underestimated my brother's strength. And as for you, you were the only person who didn't run away after seeing me going on a killing spree then. People thought of me as an outsider ever since I was born. I was separated from my other siblings and they only found me two years prior to that occasion. I was raised by an underground leader then. I actually stayed with them for the four years I was away in England."

Tae Min just stared at her. He was in awe, she looked so happy while talking about their past. It was him who ruined it, if he didn't try to confess then, then the incident of insulting her wouldn't have happened. But then he realised something.

"Wait! Why didn't you beat me up?"

He paused and breathed again.

"Why didn't you beat me up when I conf-insulted you?"

He looked at her for answers finding none he removed his hand from hers and walked away from where they were standing.

"It was because you were my friend."

"But my brothers are your friends too, when they insult you, you still beat them up."

He was hinting something. She was trying to find other excuses.

"Why do I have to explain myself to you?!"

He smirked, turned around and hugged her tightly.

"Saranghae~"

She was still in a state of shock that her body froze.

"Yah! Dwaeji~ Gwaenchanieyo?"

He shook her a little but she didn't budge. Then he thought of an idea.

..

He walked away.

 

 

"3. 2. 1."


"Mushroom head!"

When she was near enough he turned around and kissed her.

"I never knew waiting for you for 4 years was going to be this hard. You know, I followed for advice and became a geek but I still have fan girls after me."

She just looked down. Unknown to him she was blushing really hard.

"Jung Myung Dae are you will to accept a stupid mushroom head to become your boyfriend? Even though my first confession didn't sound like it was a confession."

He waited for a response. He looked at her again but she was still looking down. He saw water going down from her face and she was sniffing. She was crying.

"Daeshii~ Mianhe, I didn't mean to make you cry. Please stop, otteoke?"

He hugged her and comforted her.

--

They slept in the playground.

"Omona! What time is it?"

Myung Dae was still asleep on his lap. Even though his legs were going numb he didn't want to wake her up. She was so peaceful. She finally stopped crying after 3 hours then but they both fell asleep.

CLICK!

He took a picture of her and made it into his cell phone wallpaper. He smiled as he looked at her again.

"Where am I?"

"Daeshii~ you're finally awake!"

He hugged her again.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to upset you yesterday. Just forget about what happened and what I said."

She frowned.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"I said why would I want to forget what happened yesterday."

"I ju-just thought tha-"

She kissed him on the cheek and stood up to go. She walked towards the streets

"Oppa~ Would you like me to bring you lunch tomorrow?"

She stopped and turned around. She was responding to his question yesterday.

"Would Kimbap be nice? I'll bring some extra mushrooms!"

She smiled as he tried to stand up but failed to a great extent.

"Oppa! Gwaenchanieyo?"

"As long as you don't leave me again, I think I'll be just fine."

She laughed as she helped him up. Instead of standing up though Tae Min pulled Myung Dae and hugged her.

"Let's stay like this for the moment, please? I just can't get it in my head that this isn't a dream."

"Lee Tae Min, it's just you & me. No one is going to take me away."

"That's not true."

"Why?"

"I still have to get your family's approval."

She smiled.