Growing Fondness

김밥♥사랑

"You are the only thing that my mind thinks about. What did you do to me?"

"I don't get what you mean. I'm not something that people fuss about - I'm not popular. Rather I'm a nobody in this school. Also I've just transferred to two weeks ago."

They boy shuffled his hair and chuckled. He was the Kingka of the school; Seoul Academy of the Performing Arts and Linguistics. If students were to pass by and witness him in this state the whole school might think the girl that he is with just dumped him - which might be an impossibility since she was a person who people refer as a 'geek'. Someone who is socially awkward and has a bad outlook appearance.

"I'm sorry if I've caused you trouble with my presence but please bear with it for a few more weeks. I'll arrange for my parents to let me go back to my old school. I'm really sorry but thank you for having the courage to tell me upfront."

The girl bowed as she went away. The boy collapsed to the ground, he doesn't get it. In all of the students in school a person who is considered as an outcast is the one that caught his attention.

"That's not what I mean. I guess I'll never know if this feeling is permanent or temporary since you'll be going. But why do I feel like I've just lost something so precious to me."

He talked to himself as he too walked to class. As he passed the hallways towards his homeroom a crowd of his fans surrounded him. Even then he only saw her walking away, her back facing him.