Chapter 2 : Dream and nightmares

Forever Love

 

It is early in the morning, and 5 peaceful young men still in their slumber, nobody wakes up yet except one person. That person is Minseok a.k.a Xiumin. Usually Tao is the one that will wake up early and proceed to wake up all his hyung with his own way. Either by flicking their forehead which implies on Kris and sometimes Luhan, taking all their blanket and pillow which implies on Jongdae and Yixing, and of course by pinching and squishing his Baozi cheeks implies to Minseok. Today is rather unusual since their manager hyung announced that today is their rest day.

 

Minseok opened his eyes, only darkness met his view. Squinted his eyes on the small LED table clock, it shown that time right now is 6.oo am. It’s still early, too early to be awake on their rest day. Frustrated, he tries to flail his arms, showing protest or dissatisfaction or whatever that you show call it but realize he cannot even move his arm. Damn, I forgot that Luhan is sleeping with me outside here. Ok, that sounded o wrong in many ways but it’s true. On his left side, Luhan still in his deep sleep but his position changed. He somehow managed to get Minseok’s arm to circle on his shoulder and he back is on Minseok’s chest. But Minseok’s arm is like a pillow that Luhan never let go from last night to this morning.

 

“Did my arms that comfortable Luhan-ah?”

 

Chuckle a bit; he caressed the younger one hair softly.

 

“Baozi-ah~~” Luhan murmured. Minseok startled a bit, retreating his hand that caressing Luhan’s hair and placed it on his lap.

 

“hummm…you’re awake?” Minseok asked.

 

“Baozi-ahhhh~~”

 

Something wrong here.. Minseok looks at Luhan’s face, his eyes still closed. Is Luhan dreaming? About me?

 

“Baozi-ah.. You are the reason why I wanted to stay in M”

 

“Just great, the only thing that I understand is Baozi” whined Minseok, after hearing that he can’t understand at all a string of words that being murmured by Luhan which can be identified as Mandarin.

 

So, don’t take that reason away. You’re my precious Baozi”

 

Minseok felt his heart raced a bit faster than usual. What is this feeling? After that, Luhan turned silent as the only sound that emitted from him is his steady breath. Minseok frowned when he see Luhan’s pained face. Luhan-ah, are you dreaming about me? I hope me in your dream is not a bad guy. Minseok, before he knew, he fall asleep back.

 

Sometimes around afternoon, the dorm of EXO-M finally showing that there is human living in there. All 6 of them being woken up being their lovely manager, all screaming and shaking them, much to their annoyance. At this time Kris regrets for not being born as a real dragon which he gladly burned their manager into crisp if situation of this ever occurred.

 

“what is it hyung? I’m still sleepy here” whined Jongdae, too loud.

 

Yixing is clinging on that boy, trying to continue his beauty sleep. Even though he is the umma of the group which he need to show some sort of responsibilities or something but not today, he think. The unicorn boy still feels the soreness from his back and all he wanted right now is his sleep back.

 

“Okay..okay, aish you kids practically dead when I said today is your rest day. Are you guy planned to sleep until tomorrow or something?”

 

Kris nodded, pulling Yixing from flailing Jongdae and the younger one humming positively as he cling on duizhang broad shoulder. Minseok rolled his eyes (in the manly way, ok? ><) looking at the umma and appa being affectionate. He doesn’t get why their fans insisted to pair up Kris with Tao while most of time he sees this kind of picture everyday in their dorm, plane, hotel room, everywhere as long as there is two human named Wufan and Yixing. That erted duizhang. Minseok sighed, he noticed that Luhan is long gone, tell them I’ll be back, bathroom for 5 minutes. And then, he’s gone. Minseok felt a bit cold and he doesn’t like that one bit.

 

“Hyung, what is it that you need to talk?” Minseok asked. Manager hyung nodded, grabbing a piece of paper that he retrieved from his backpack.

 

“I received this fax from Korea this morning. Seems like SM wanted to make a little bit of arrangement”
 

“What arrangement?” ask Luhan, suddenly appeared from nowhere and plopped back next to Minseok.

 

“Here, read this while I explained to you guys” handling that piece of paper, Luhan is the fastest one to grab it which earned him a full force of glares from Wufan. Others are too sleepy to cares and Minseok, is being Minseok and he takes this opportunity to lean closer to Luhan. He smelled like a toothpaste, and mouthwash.

 

“-so SM actually wanted to do a little bit of----”

 

“Shuffling?” Luhan cut. His face is full of frowning and his eye is wide, begging for some explanation.

 

“yeap, SM wanted to shuffle from M & K so that a few members from M would go to K and K would go to M, vice versa”

 

“Are you serious hyung?” Now Yixing, Tao and Jongdae is awake, wide awake.

“Yes, why would I be kidding Yixing-ah? So, by tomorrow we would go back to Korea to discuss this matter at office. So you guys pack up for the trip tomorrow ok?”

 

“But why? And who?”

 

“I dunno. I asked other manager at Korea just now. Maybe it is new tactics to promote you guys? I don’t know who Wufan-ah. But I bet it is not you because you are M leader, maybe neither Yixing since he is lead dancer. It is possibilities that Minseok or Jongdae since they are Korean but I’m not so sure. The one from K definitely the one that can talk in Mandarin. So maybe it is Kyungsoo and Sehun. I don’t know. I need to book you kid flight for tomorrow so see you later k boys~ don’t forget to pack up for tomorrow”

 

With that, manager hyung make his way out from M’s dorm. 6 of them turned silent after that.

 

“Why suddenly want to shuffle M & K?” suddenly Jongdae spoke, surprisingly in Mandarin. “My mandarin is already fine, if I go back to Korea, I would forget it” he continues, still in Mandarin.

 

“True, since this 3 month I never use Korean except talking to K and my family on phone. I would definitely forget it, confirm” Minseok say, also in Mandarin. He puffed his cheek, blowing in frustration.

 

“Why do you think they come up with this Wufan ge? ” asked Tao.

 

“I don’t know Tao ah. Since Manager hyung said for promotion, maybe it is true. You know that K rarely meet Chinese fans, and we also like that-- ”  

  

“--Maybe they want to promote us since we are not very popular to compared to K?” added Tao again which he earned a sharp nudges from Yixing. Wufan look surprised with that statement and look a little bit worried. “I…I don’t think so.  Let just stop making our own speculation and wait for tomorrow ok? I’m gonna call Suho after this”

 

“I don’t like this” Luhan voiced after being silent from the very beginning of their conversation. Minseok looked at Luhan, his is still frowning but his eyes… is he crying?

 

“OH GOD, I HATE THIS!!!”

 

BANG!!!!

 

A loud bang echoing the whole dorm. Wufan sighed raised from his seat while pulling puzzled Yixing to help him SKYPE-ing K. Jongdae and Tao looks like they want to cry. Minseok worried, walked to Luhan & Yixing shared room before knocking the locked door.

 

“Lu! Luhan-ah!”

 

Sound of sobbing can be heard clearly and Minseok is worried.

 

a/n : I typed this in rushed and I hope you guys like it!!!~~~ Suprisingly I got subscriberrrr, yayyyyyy!!! please forgive me and my poor english T__T

the first 3 darlings that commented my fic, Teeheehaha-arabambino  and BabyYoo~~ 

XOXOXOXO