Chapter 1 : Crush

Forever Love

 

“Luhan-ah..”

 

I heard him calling me. I smiled a bit but I still focused on my rubix cube. Oh god, why is this one so hard to be solved? Usually I only take minutes or two to solve it. Is it because of him sitting beside me, and because of that I seems cannot focused on this damn rubix? I feel him nudging me softly.

 

 “Hey, Luhan-ah”

 

He calls me again. This time he poked my cheek and tries to take my rubix cube. I try to ignore him so that he can continue poking my cheek. Truthfully, I kinda like him acting like this.. All childishly bothering me.. I sorta like it. Ihiks ^^

 

“What is it Baozi-ah?”

 

I gave up ignoring and finally look at his face. Oh my god, how can he smiles so effortlessly beautiful? Minseok is wearing his sleeping attires which his old t-shirt and a loose pant. He let down his bang which makes his face a bit smaller. Did I mention he look beautiful tonight? Yes, he extremely beautiful tonight. Do remind me that he need to let down his hair more often ok?

 

“I just wonder what if, what if SM let you decide which group that you wanted to be in, would you choose M? Or are you wanted to be in K?”

 

WHAT.THE…..

 

“What kind of question is that Minseok-ah? Of course I’ll be choosing M!”

 

Minseok startled a bit, all thanks to my sudden outburst. I did not realize I raised my voice a bit and Minseok’s face changed from a wide happy grin to frowning mess, makes me feel like slapping myself.

 

“er..Lu…”

 

“Sorry, I’m sorry for yelling at you. Forgive me eh Baozi-ah?”

 

He smiles and patted my hand, his way telling me that he forgives me. I take this opportunity to dives into his arm and hugging his arms like no one business. He’s a bit stiff at first before he relaxed and letting his head falls on top of my head. Ohhhh, I like this. The rubix cube that actually on my hold I dropped it and didn’t bother to where I drop it. Minseok’s arms are far more important than that Rubix cube.

 

“I’m just asking Luhan-ah. What if you’re in K, and not M?”

 

I shake my head violently and this action makes Minseok burst out of laughter. I pouted, trying to show that I dislike his question just now.

 

“Aigoooo Luhan-ah, what should I do with you? I’m just wanna know. Come on Lu, tell me hummmm”

 

“Tell you what Baozi? Tell you that I love K more than M?”

 

I swear for a split second I see him frowned, but it was quickly being replaced by a fake smile. Maybe its just my imagination. I sighs abit before snuggling back in his arm. It’s quite warm and comfortable; I felt the sleepiness creeping in, bit by bit.

 

“You want me to tell you the truth Baozi-ah?”

 

I feel him nodding. I smiled before continuing my words.

 

“Truthfully, I feel that if I’m in K, I will get more exposure. Like I’ll be promoting on that various TV Show, Music Bank, Music Core and maybe I will be starring in various variety show like our sunbaenim does, the Hello Baby, Running Man and all that. ”

 

Minseok tensed, I can feel it.

 

“I love K, no doubt about it. But then there is something about M”

 

“Something? Ahhhh, the language isn’t it?”

 

“Ani. It’s not about the language Baozi-ah. You know I can speak Korean as good as you kekeke”

 

“So?”

 

“Something special that makes me feel like I need to be here, and I will be very upset if I didn’t. Have you ever felt something like this? Like you have crushed on someone, let say… ha!!! You have a crush on our Duizhang..and OUCH! Baozi! It’s just an example, sheshhhh”

 

Minseok rolled his eyes and laughing. He raised his eyebrows, urging me to continue my explanation.

 

“Ok, back to it. You have a crush on our Duizhang, of course you wanted to be together with him right. So you must want to be placed in the same group as him. If Duizhang is in K, you wanted to be in K with him. If M, then M. So basically, it’s like that for me”

 

I explained truthfully. When I look up, he seems like lost in his thought. I let him be as I snuggle comfortably, I feel so tired. We practiced for our new comeback this morning for straight 8 hours and I’m sure I can’t feel my leg anymore. And now I feel like I can fall asleep in any moment as I kept on yawning every minute.

 

“Luhan-ah”

 

“Hurmmm?” I murmured, I want to sleep and Minseok hugs are so comfortable.

 

“So, based on your story just now, you have crushes so you wanted to be with your crush right?”

 

I nodded.

 

“..you like someone from M?”

 

I nodded mindlessly. I make my decision; I’m going to sleep here. Hurmmmm…what did he asked just now?

 

“Really Lu? Like seriously? Who? Is it Yixing? Or Jongdae? Tao? Or our duizhang? It can’t be me since I’m not that attractive like others hehehe..so Luhan? Lu..han? Aishhh, he fall asleep on me”

 

Minseok look at Luhan face, he look so childlike. His grip on Minseok arm never loose and he managed to hold Minseok waist with his other hand. Minseok just smiled and arranged his hair. He planted a kiss on Luhan’s head and caressed his face, admiring the beautiful creature that clings into his arm.  Beautiful Luhan. He scooted a bit to make himself comfortable before he knew, he falls asleep too.

 

“Goodnight my dear Luhan”

 

p/s : I love xiuhan!! and I'm sleepy.. will correct (should I? I'm too lazy to do it) any mistakes later.. XOXO