It's our secret

It's our secret

Dara was very happy and relieved that night because the fear and insecurities was finally gone. When she got home with Bom, Minzy and Chaerin was extremely quiet.

 

 

“Aigoo, what’s wrong? Are my girls sad because we didn’t invite you? Sorry we had a meeting with Hanbyul but we bought some food for both of you. Look. Eat up before your Bom unni eats it.” Dara said breaking off the silence on the dorm.

 

 

“Unni, I’m sorry. Please don’t cry okay? I don’t want to be the one to tell you this..” Minzy said softly with worry in her voice.

 

 

“What why? Why are you sorry?” Bom quickly asked.

 

 

 

“Bom unni, Dara-unni… Check the net quickly. I don’t know who and how it got out. It’s been revealed just like what happened to Byul unni…” Chaerin blurted out with sadness in her voice, she felt sympathetic towards Dara because she knows how much trouble this will cause her."
 

 

 

"No it can’t be, they’ve been very careful and I’m sure no one followed!!”Bom yelled as she hugged Dara who was suddenly frozen in spot.

 


Dara didn’t know what to think or feel. She wasn’t scared,she has always been prepared because she knew this day would come. She was only worried about the girls and how the fans will react to this. She knew she had to be strong. It was quiet and in the 2ne1 dorm for quite a while since everyone was still in shock. The girls wanted to talk but they didn’t know what to say. They wanted to comfort Dara but there wasn’t much they could do.. Suddenly Dar’s phone rang.

 

 

“Seung hyun-ah what do we do? How can this happen? How do I explain this to everyone?” Dara said in the midst of tears.

 

 

“Calm down first. Don’t worry, just be cool about it okay? Tomorrow we have to attend a press conference. Dong Wook hyung thinks that would be the best to do. Explain ourselves first. Now it doesn’t really matter what people think as long as we love each other right?”

 

 

“Yeah that’s right. We should be able to get through this no matter how hard it may be. I’ll see you tomorrow I need some rest. I love you.”

 

 

 

“Alright, rest well. I love you more” he said.

                                                                                                                             ************
The next day Dara felt as if she was a grade school student about to attend school once again. Her chest felt so heavy, her hard was pounding and her hands were sweating. The girls stood by her and gave her words of encouragement. It was now or never. The moment she’s been dreaming of.

 

 

The lights of the cameras flashing welcomed Dara as she stepped outside of their dorm. So much questions being thrown at her by the media. She ignored all of it just like Bom instructed her to do. She simply kept her head down and pretended that this wasn’t happening. Just as she was about to step in her car she noticed something written on it. “LIENG ! YOU DON’T DESRVE HIM” it was clearly written on the window of her car. Although it hurts she didn’t let it get to her since she knew this was coming. This was the price she had to pay in order to date him publicly.

 


She’s been through so much pain in her life and this would never get her down especially because it was all for the man she loved. She wants to be one to protect him this time.
                                                                                                                                 ********

There were so many questions asked and Seung Hyun couldn’t handle it. Everything was out now. He felt a sigh of relief that the fans took it lightly even though there were a few that didn’t accept it. Throughout the whole interview he held her hands tightly. He could feel her hand shaking a little but as the press con progressed she got calmer.

 

“I know we made a mistake and I apologize to all our fans but we never intended to do it. Dara always wanted to tell the public but I was a coward. I was scared of what people will say. Again I am deeply sorry but I don’t regret ever doing because those years I spent with her was the best time of my life. I would also like to send my love to my friends, family and YG ent. for staying with us and protecting us throughout these past few years. To all my fans I hope you would support us and thank you all for being very wonderful. I appreciate all your support.” Seunghyun said as he bowed to everyone.

 

 

When the press conference ended the couple came out together hand in hand. Seung Hyun felt so good, he was finally able to hold her like that in front of everyone. He didn’t care what everyone thinks anymore.

 

 

 

As they walked to their car everyone was silent aside from the clicking of cameras and flashes of lights. Dara was cradled into his arms as she kept her head and face buried into his chest as they got into his car and drove off, away from all the locomotion.
                                                                           

                                                                                                   ************************

 It was finally over the little secret they kept hidden for 7 years was finally over. Her heart fluttered and she was extremely happy. Dara stared at the man she loved for 7 years with a big grin on her face.

 

“What are you thinking of?” he asked curiously

 

“I’m just wondering who revealed everything and how they got all those pictures?”she answered.

 

“Well whoever he or she is I’m very thankful because I can finally hold you with confidence in front of everyone.” He said as he cradled her in his arms.

 

 

In the dim light of their room and quiet and stillness of that night. The two of them, clinging to each other. Experiencing a love so deep and so pure that no obstacle-not even this-could stand in its way. Knowing that there are a lot more struggles that lay ahead, yet they believe with all their might that in the end together they would prevail.

“I love you so much Seung Hyun-ah and thank you for staying with me through these years, Dara said, her voice soft, yet filled with resolve. “Together you and I can overcome this, Seung Hyun-ah. Together we can overcome anything.

~END~

[a/n: The sequel is coming guise thanks for staying with me and please don't follow my unsubscribers..Hope you guys enjoyed reading this and thank you so much for all the feedbacks and comments. I have a new story on the way too.]