Chapter 5

The Temptation of A Teenager

 

 

“Joongie… Siwon is here to pick you up.” Heechul shouted to Jaejoong who were upstairs.

“Yea hyung… I’ll be there..”answered Jaejoong and he went down a half running just to give a huge smile from Siwon. “You’re here! Come on, Let’s go!”said Jaejoong.

“Drive safe Siwon ah… And make sure to take Joongie home before midnight, okay?” said Heechul to Siwon.

“Ya hyung… I’m an adult now… It will be okay if I trolling out even until dawn.”Jaejoong pouted.

“Okay hyung, don’t worry! I’ll get him safe before 12. Bye hyung… Ah, and have a great Christmas..” said Siwon.

“Bye Hyung!!!”Jaejoong bid goodbye.

“Bye bye… have a nice date, and merry Christmas!”replied Heechul.

 

“It is Christmas and you kidnapped me to prevent me have a mouthwatering dinner with my mommy and hyung, don’t you.” Jaejoong playfully teases Siwon who were driving in his hyung’s car.

“Ah yeah, and I had asked permission to Heechul hyung and auntie to kidnap a furious kitten.” Siwon said back and gave Jaejoong a wink.

“Hahah… Yah~ where are we going Wonnie?”asked Jaejoong.

“Hmm… There is a quite nice dinner place near Shinchon station. They have a lot of flowers and fishes too.”answered Siwon gave a quick gaze to Jaejoong while eyeing the road.

“It sounds greaaatt!! Okay I hope they have eggnogs too anyway.”

“We can have that in my house, Joongie.”

“Uhuh, speed up! I’m starving.”

“Yes Sir..” and they are sped away to their date destination.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Yea, we’re heading to your place right now...”, “yea… I’m on my way… okay… I’ll hang up now… Bye Chullie.” Yunho ended the call.

 

‘Rinnngggg…’ Heechul sprang up from the kitchen to open the door and found a bucket of blood red rose right in front of his nose.

“Merry Christmas dear,” said Yunho.

“Omoo~~ thankyou baby~~”Heechul picked the rose and hug Yunho. They then headed to the dining room where Heechul’s mom was there and set the dining table.

Heechul didn’t look much like his mom, only the eyes were. Soft facial features, a pair of round dolly eyes, a small pointy nose and plump lips. Somehow, Mrs. Song reminded him to someone whom he hated, yet taken his thought for these days. Jaejoong. Heechul’s mom was a pretty woman. She was around 50 but still looked young.

“Ah, Chullie… Who’s it?” Mrs. Song asked.

“Mom, there’s someone I’d like to introduce to you…” said Heechul. “This is Jung Yunho, the President of company where I work, Mom.”

“Good evening Auntie, My name is Jung Yunho.” Politely Yunho bowed and greeted Mrs. Song.

“And Yunho this is my mom,”

“Omo… Nice to meet you, Jung Yunhosshi. I’m Heechul’s mom…”

“Actually I want to introduce you to my younger brother but he is having a date. So… next time maybe.” Said Heechul.

 “Dear… Why did you let him just stand there! Just get him on the chair. Mom will get the Turkey.,” said Mrs. Song. “Please take your seat, Yunhosshi.”

“Yes, auntie.” Answered Yunho.

 

They had a good dinner. Mrs. Song was a good cook. She was a head chef in a big hotel, so it would be obvious she cook greatly. After having a full dinner with chitchat, and wine, they gathered in front of a small fireplace. Mrs. Song brought some cookies, fruits, and coffee.

“Mom… There’s something we’d like to tell you..” said Heechul softly.

“Hmm, what is it dear?” asked Mrs. Song.

“No, Chullie. Let me tell it to auntie.” “Auntie, actually… I’m in love with your son, and I hope you give us your bless.” Said Yunho with a warm smile.

“Oh my dear… Heechul… Is that… Oh my god…”

“Yes, mom… Yunho is my lover… we’ve been dating for a year, Mom…” “I’m sorry for not telling you but… We just wait for the right time, mom.” Said Heechul.

“Oh my lovely dear, Heechul. I never realize you grow so fast… And of course I will give you all my bless…” said Mrs. Song. “And thanks so much, Yunho my son… Thank you for loving my son...” Mrs. Song said and took Yunho’s left hand.

“No, auntie. I should thank you for letting me get together with your son… I won’t make him cry or hurt… I promise you, auntie.” Said Yunho.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Oh Wonnieeee… That was a perfect dinner ever!!!” “Thankyou Wonnie…” Jaejoong said just after Siwon got him right in front of the gate.

“Humm… But I don’t even get my Christmas present.” Siwon pouted.

“Oh my God! I’m sorry Wonnieeee~~~ I forgot to buy you one…” Jaejoong face looked sorry and a bit sad.

“Hahaha… never mind… I’m joking anyways. For me… have a Christmas date was so much… Thanks, Joongie.” Siwon said and brushed Jaejoong’s hair. He d in his jacket pocket. Try to find something. And he got it, he handed it to Jaejoong. “Merry Christmas Joongie- ya…”

Jaejoong looked touched. In fact he was. He took the small box with velvet red wrapping a golden ribbon.

“Wonnie…” “thankyouuuu!!!” Jaejoong hug his huge friend tightly.

“Yah… Yah… I’m out of breath Joong…” Siwon lied. He hugged his friend who was secretly he was in love with. “Go inside, Joongie… It’s over midnight. I don’t want to get yells from Hyung.”

“Alright, Siwon… Thanks so much again. For everything…” said Jaejoong,

“Hmmm… Bye bye…” Said Siwon and he got in the car.

Jaejoong watch him from afar. When he walked to reach the door’s gate, he saw a black mini SUV was parked right meters from the gate.

“Whose car is it? Are hyung bringing his friend?”

 

Siwon was trying to look for his mobile phone which was put in the dashboard. And when he opened, something was fallen out from it. He reached out his hand. It was a medium sized leather box. He stopped his car, and eyeing every inch of the box. And he opened it. A stainless steel man watch and a pink note on it.

‘Merry Christmas Wonnie… Thanks and I love you a lot!’

Siwon smiled like a lunatic.

 

Jaejoong still had his eyes on the car. Just then, he saw his hyung with a tall well-toned body man stood right in front of the door.

“Thanks for the meal, Chullie.” Said Yunho.

“Thanks for coming, Yunho…” replied Heechul. “It was late at night, we have to go back to work tomorrow. Drive save, Yunho…”

“Yes, yes, yes, Chullie.”

Jaejoong kept staring at them. ‘Yunho? Why does that name sound too familiar to me?’ Jaejoong thought.

“Remember to text me right after you get… Oh, Joongie! You’re home!” cheered Heechul. Yunho turned his head to look at Jaejoong. His eyes widened, and his mouth opened. Widely.

“Ahh… Sorry hyung I came home a bit…….. Late….” Jaejoong frozen up while his eye glued on Yunho’s face.

“Oh my god… I should’ve notice before….” Said Yunho barely whispering to himself.

Jaejoong was completely silent. He didn’t even blink.

“He is my brother, Yunnie. Joongie, This is my boy… my boss. Jung Yunho.” Heechul broke the silence.

“What the hell are you doing hereeee!!!!!????” Jaejoong screamed. Heechul jumped.

“You know each other????” asked Heechul.

“Yah! You! Answer meeee!! What are you doing here??” Jaejoong  behaved like a furious cat.

“Hee… Heechul, I better be going home now.” Said Yunho.

“Yah! You! Come back here!” Jaejoong kept screaming. Heechul pulled his brother and dragged him inside.

“Hyung!! Don’t you know that man is a retard???” “Why did you allow him bein here??”

“Joongie! Tell me what the mean of your behavior?? He is my boss!” Heechul spat in low small voice.

“And he is a jerk!” Jaejoong spat back

“Stop it Jaejoong! He is going to be your brother in law!”

Jaejoong froze. “What do you mean?” “He… He is what?”

 

................................................................................................................................