Her Fiance

Wasted Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica doesn't know what to do whilst Tyler coolly entered the room with DongYeon following him. Donghae grew curious as why Jessica had other man. 

"Jessica," he called her. She bit her lower lip and blinked repeatedly. Donghae guided her in the master's bedroom to talk privately.

"Care to explain all this?" He asked coldly.

"Well-I met him before I went back here. So of course.... We fell in love as we spend time with each other and two months ago.... He proposed to me... He got my parent's approval..... So is mine...." Jessica felt guilty but she thought that it is for her happiness too. Donghae couldn't do anything but just sigh and silently cry thinking of what can he say.

"So, what do you plan for our kids?", "I'll keep them." Donghae's eyes widened in shock and the anger he was feeling inside bursted. "What?! Don't you want us to have a complete family instead? Why keep the, by yourself?! Don't you know how much I've struggled when you left me alone?! They're my kids Jessica! I also have the right to keep them not only you!" 

The lady just cried as she take every word he's saying. Yes he's right. They're also his kids and she felt guilty not telling him sooner and made things complicated. Outside, Tyler grew worried as he heard Donghae shouting at Jessica so without hesitation, he stormed inside the room pulling Jessica out.

As frustrated as he is, Donghae his lower lip grabbing Tyler by his shirt punching him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter