Sorry

Wasted Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae spent some time in Jessica's home so he could soend some time with his kids.

 

"Appa! Look what DongYeon oppa and I drew!" SooHae showed him a family portrait. Here is Jessica beside him while SooHae and DongYeon was sitting on the ground.

"Wow. It's like you're going to be an artist soon baby," he praised them well. DongYeon was a little distant to Donghae but somehow happy that he knew his father now meanwhile SooHae, she can't be more happy tha ever knowing that her father is right next to her.

Everything was going smoothly until someone knocked.

 

Donghae went to the door and opened it. It revealed a man standing few inches taller than him with a cap on his head.

"Hi, how may I help you?" He asked. The man looked at him for few secondsbefore speaking.

"I should be asking you that..... Who are you anyway?" Not far from them was DongYeon. His eyes grew widely and ran towards the door as he see the man, Tyler Kwon.

"Hyung!" He smiled widely and give him a man hug. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows.

"DongYeon ah~" he said returning the smile and hugged him back. 

"How are you hyung? Eomma just went out for a while and ---" DongYeon was cut off by her mother who just appeared.

"Tyler!"

 

Donghae was very curious. He is confused abput the happenings. So when Jessica notice it, he called Donghae to go inside the bedroom and talked to him.

"Hey uhm-" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter