Chapter II : The Memories

You, Me and Our Love

 

a/n : I'm sorry for the grammar mistake, i'm too lazy to check this out. I'll be back to clean this mess later... Just too excited to post this chapie~ xD

 

The rest of the member found the older blonde in a normally ward where Jongdae taking care after his critical state, the M’ leader sat casually while having a little chat with the younger. He stand up immediately and greet the member with his weak smile. All of the member can see how tired the M’ leader is, and how the sad and worried face still lingering on the elder.

 

“Hey, guys. Did the performance went well?”

 

“Hyung!” Suho approached the M’ leader and Kris can see the worried both from his face and voice. But when Kris facing the other member, they also having a worried and curious face for what had actually happen. “We come here as fast as possible after heard the news. How was he? Is he…. really….?”

 

“Hmm… He is fine,” Kris nods and smile reassured for everyone before he glance back at a confused and Jongdae blank face who was look at all of them that suddenly appear in front of him. “Well, Jongdae… This is our other member that I’ve talked about before and we came from the same group.”

 

Even in his confused mind, Jongdae bow slightly appreciate Kris introduction the other member one by one to him. And as he can guess, their amused face clearly printed each of their face. Kris who was tired for both his body and feel, make his sound a bit hoarse. Suho and the rest of the member know, Kris trying hard holding his tears back. When he finished, the blonde excuse himself to go to bathroom and entrust Jongdae in their hands for a while. But before he walk out from them, Luhan grab Kris wrist and turn the taller man toward him, “Wufan, you okay?”

 

The taller blonde just give him a weak smile, try to ease his own pain by give the baby-doll face man a reassured pat on his shoulder and give him nod to another member also. “I’m fine.” 

 

Luhan gently released Kris hands and smiles back. He can see Kris tried his best to not fall in front of all of them and more importantly in front of the person that he loved who was already forget about him. He can’t imagine how Kris can suppress his own pain when he heard about Chen’s amnesia and forget all of the things about himself, about Kris and even their relationship. Unconsciously, his hand grab Sehun’s hand who was standing beside him and clutch him tightly in his own like he scared it will be disappear when he let go. Luhan just can’t imagine if this is happen to him.

 


 

Jongdae facing the one that he thinks as their K’ leader and asking his confused words after the taller blond disappear behind the door. “umm… cho- cho gyio…. Suho-ssi?”

 

The said man turn his attention toward the shorter man who was still sat in his bed. Slowly all of them walked to the bed and draw around it to take a better look at the sick man. “Ye, what’s wrong Jongdae-goon?”

 

“umm.. Why is… Why is Kris-ssi looking like that?” Jongdae bit his bottom lip before continue, “He just look so depressed and why is he just not look too happy when I wake. I – I mean, I know he must be worried about me and you guys too, but at least I still alive right?”

 

The others just stare sadly at the sick man and they really want to tell him why Kris look so terrible right now. Yixing is the first person that approached Jongdae and reached his left hand softly and caressing it gently. “um, before we answer your question. Can we know what did he said to you earlier before we  all came here?”

 

Jongdae look at Yixing and felt something warm inside his chest  when the hand that caressing his hand gently calm him down. “he just tell me my name, his name, about our.. group? and…” Jongdae pausing a while and the rest of the member anxiously wait for the shorter man next word, “ah! he also said about our group that need to be separated due to our different promotion in Korea and China. Is that right?”

 

Yixing and the other nods admittedly, “Yes, we need to separate into two group where each six of us stay at Korea and China, and you stay in our sub-unit group in M.”

 

“Yea, he said it and also… I – I.. was the lead vocal in our… sub-unit group.” Jongdae smiled sheepishly when he learn about his powerful and beautiful voice when Kris mentioned to him before. All of them ‘awwing’ his unconditional aegyo and make Luhan and Kyungsoo run toward him to pinched both of his cheek.

 

“That’s it? Is there nothing else he said about?” Xiumin voice from behind Lay cut all of their pinched war toward the shorter man. Jongdae look up, amazed clearly show in his red cheek face.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Did he said about you and him personally?”

 

“Kai!” Suho clapped Jongin mouth to silence him to speaks any further. Kyungsoo shakes his head in disbelief at Kai out burst.

 

“What does it mean….? Me and Kris-ssi?” Jongdae wide eye asking curiously toward the people around him.

 

“It doesn’t mean anything. Don’t listen him.” Baekhyun slap Jongdae’s right cheek softly leave the hint  to drop the topic right there. “You should get rest.”

 

“Yeah! You do!” Chanyeol being the happy virus he is, try to cheering up the tense atmosphere around them. “You must get health soon and so we can go back to on stage again and going to everywhere to performance. Arasso?”

 

The happy chatter between the eleven guys fill of the quite room. Jongdae who was a bit shy at first, now try to laugh more often at his friends joke about their past and each member try to avoid as much as possible about Jongdae and Kris relationship. They don’t understand why the M’ leader keep their relationship as they simply trust their leader to solve it by himself. They believe there must be a reason why the tall blonde did that. They keep talking around not realize the time and the absently presence of both of their leader.

 


 

“So, you are not telling him, hyung?” Suho found the blond leader at the bench behind the hospital sit calmly and just look up at the sky above blankly. The taller between the two know without him looking up to the other male to feel that Suho slowly approached him and sit beside him and just wait till Kris ready to speak up.

 

“How can I? Since this is his wish.”

 

Suho instantly look at the taller and disbelieving expression clearly all over his face. “What?! What is it all about hyung?”

 

Kris finally look at the K’ leader and shrugged it off, “Well, its him that want to erase his memories.” He slowly bent down till his elbow rest in both of his thigh and run his own finger on his blond hair. “Even our memories.”

 

“He doesn’t want to be with you anymore?”

 

“Well…. “ Kris laid back again in the bench and look at Suho amused face. “Ever heard that love is a egoist?”

 

“huh?”

 

“By being in his side for over two years, I know how his suffering for our love. And I don’t know where he get the idea that our love it doesn’t fair. He keeps telling me that I deserved a better person than himself. And as always, I also keeps telling him, that I don’t need anybody except him. But he always rejected it and still telling me to search for a better girl. And as an egoist I am, I ignore his rant and insisted to stay at his side.”

 

Suho keeps silent listening the story behind the taller leader and the M’ lead vocal. He nods and keeps staring at the blond to make sure that he listening. He not interfere Kris and just wait till Kris done.

 

“But a week ago when we spent our time together, he suddenly blurted out his crazy wish.” Kris remember it perfectly how Jongdae whispering his word to Kris when they cuddle up together in a blanket at cozy rooftop to look up at the stars. Both of them sat on the floor, with Jongdae between Kris legs who was leans against the wall as the younger man rest his back at Kris warm chest. Jongdae let his head fall on Kris shoulder while the older wrapped his arms around Jongdae’s neck and rest his head on the shorter man locks.

 

| flash back |

“hyung, is it better for us to forget about each other? I wish, one of us will forget about each other so we can live freely with the one that truly our destined partner.”

“Jongdae, for the millionth time. Please, stop this.”

“No, hyung. Its you that should be stop to refuse me and keeps your egoist filling you up.” The younger turn around to facing the older man, “please understand it. I just want you to be happy.”

| flashback end |

 

“He is so stupid enough to have a thought, that I will be happy without him around me. Can he see that I really love him? and now, he… being the egoist one too, forget all about us leaving me alone in his stupid game. How can he be more stupid than this?”

 

“so , it’s the reason why we’ve reached here.”

 

“Outside of his coincidental to get an accident, his motive to forget about us that was the cause of his amnesiac.”

 

“I’m sorry, hyung… I don’t know this kind of things can be happened.” Suho lean down his head, “and I’m sorry I can’t truly imagine how kind of pain that you through now. I just wish his memories will be back.”

 

Kris silent for a while before he lifting up his gaze and stare sharply at the view in front of him. “He will remember again. I will make them back because I’m too egoist enough to let him go.”

 


 

Thankiez for subbing and commenting in my fic and also your support here... I really happy you guys still kind enough to read my fic.... XDD *excitedtooexcited*

I'm not take a long a/n now, I'm kinda rushing to do something now.... Anyway, Thanx still lurking here.... :]

WE ARE... ONE!

 

Neh! Its still charlotte96 here, gamsahabnida....!! ^,^v

Annnyyyoooong~