Chapter I : The Lost

You, Me and Our Love

 

Wufan run as fast as possible to the hospital after he heard the news and not bothering to tell his other member. When he reached the room that he thought where Jongdae is, the doctor just came out from the room. Wufan tried to come inside but stopped when the doctor lead him instead to another room.

 

Wufan can’t understand why he was dragged inside the doctor room when he really want to see Jongdae as soon as possible. The doctor look at him and ask him several question to make sure who he was for Jongdae. Wufan can’t hold his patience any longer and shouting his frustrated word to the doctor and asking what the hell that happen to his lover.

 

“Alright, Wufan-ssi. I’m not asking any question more for you, I believe you are his leader from your idol group. We just do some research since it was our procedure to the patient.” there is a pregnant silence for a while before the doctor continue, “Well, when Kim Jongdae come here, he look just fine. Someone found him from the street lying on the ground and bring him here. We did several check up and found something that bump in his head. I guess it because he was hit by someone or maybe falls accidentally when he walked out.”

 

Wufan listened the doctor in disbelief look, he knows Jongdae not the type to out walking around, and not a someone to get bully so easily – he was an idol, for godshaken! – So why the hell that someone found him on the street? without any disguise? What is wrong here?

 

“So, Wufan-ssi. What I try to say here is…. so far we already did our best to save him, and right now his condition already get back to normal. He is fine and need to rest peacefully. ”

 

Without him knowing, Wufan let out his relieved sigh that he never know he hold for a long time, and after the doctor explain how Jongdae condition is already okay he felt his body slowly turn to calm.

 


 

Wufan found himself sat beside Jongdae hospital bed and just staring silently at his younger lover. He still can’t understand why Jongdae suddenly get an accident. He decide to investigate it later when Jongdae already woke up.

 

Wufan reaches Jongdae hand and caressing it softly. He cupped the hand with both of his hand and brings it slowly to his lips and kiss it softly as he keeps staring lovingly at the younger man. “Jongdae, please wake up soon.”

 

 

Wufan fell asleep while keep watching Jongdae all night. After calling back his manager and the rest of , the tiredness finally hit his body as he felt his body slowly relaxed a bit. He woken up in the morning by the sudden moving from his hands that he use as his pillow and where he envelope Jongdae hand in. The moving absolutely come from the latter and clearly make him wake widely.

 

Wufan stand on from his chair and facing Jongdae pale face who was blinked cutely try to adjust the brightness around his sight. “Jongdae! Jo-Jongdae-ah.”

 

Wufan see Jongdae finally  opened up his eyes widely and slowly move his head toward the taller. Wufan can’t hold the tears that he try to hold this long time, and just let the warm liquid fall from his eyes as he let out the small breath that unknowingly he holding too.

 

He bring himself to hug his boyfriend who was still lying at the bed tightly and keeps chanting out his thankfulness word. Wufan pull out his hugs and throw a wide relief smile toward the younger when the latter facing him fully and just staring back between Wufan face and his hand that Wufan keeps kissing it.

 

But Wufan smile faded instantly and his single tears slip out in disbelief shock when the younger tiredly whispering his hoarse voice to the blonde taller man, “Wh- who are you….?”

 


 

The doctor check both Jongdae eyes, feels Jongdae heartbeat, his pulse, everything to sense if something went wrong. The doctor then looking back at Wufan who was just silently look at all of the action in front of him. He stare at Jongdae innocent blank face for the entire time when the doctor check his condition and asking some question to the shorter male, he silently watched over him from his own view.

 

His heart keeps sunk each time Jongdae answer the doctor questions with a ‘No, No, and No’. He bit his bottom lip when Jongdae looks up at him with worried clearly showed up in his face. The shorter male smile a bit before his attention distracted at the doctor new question, and Wufan holding hard the urgencies to run toward the younger and hug him tight.

 

“are you sure, you can’t remember who is him?” The doctor ask for the umpteenth time while still pointed toward the blonde that stand behind him before sigh in defeat when Jongdae shakes his head and still with the same answer, “No.”

 

and Wufan heart can’t get numb more than this.

 


 

“as you can see, Wufan-ssi, Kim Jongdae-ssi can’t remember everything about him. Even he can’t remember his own name. I already check up his condition this far, and we will check out his x-ray  too. We already make sure the wound in his head far from his urgent nerves. But for now, It’s you to do the best for him to try finding out and if lucky enough get back his memories.”

 

“Bu- but how? How am I supposed to do to get back his memories?”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe you can try something to triggering back his memories before his accident. Something like times that memorable for him, something that make him feel happy, or maybe someone that he really loved and so precious to him?”

 

“is that making a sense?” The blonde man try to be logic here, because as far as he knows Jongdae is his precious  boyfriend and its same with the other man. He is Jongdae precious lover as well. But Jongdae doesn’t know him. Jongdae forget about him, his lover.

 

“Hey, we don’t know if we are not try, right? who knows it’ll be help and much more easier than forcing him to remember all of things in a same time. Just give a shot, and we can see what we can do from there later.”

 

The doctor leaves a confused and worried Kris alone in a quite hall while the blonde trying his best not to fall from this sudden incident in his sweet beautiful life with Jongdae.

 

Is he not really precious to Jongdae after all? If the doctor said Jongdae can triggered back his memories with someone that precious to him, then who he is in Jongdae eyes till now? Is he not precious enough for Jongdae to save him in his deep heart like he did to Jongdae?

 

Kris rub both of his hands to his face as he let out his frustrated groan to the silence empty hall.

 


 

finally the first chapie~!! :'D    I can't believe, I post this...

Well, Thanks so munch~ for your support here, for the subbie and your comment as well.... thankiess verry munch~ :)

even tho this is against my rule to shorten up my chapie, but yea, there is a reason why i did that.. :P

anyway...... Please enjoy my first exo fic here and I'm sorry if I making a mistake for the grammar or another things.... We just try to having fun here and share the world with a happy Krischen......

this is not gonna be angst... -__-" so far that I see, EXO fic full with an angst theme, What da ya think? is it true? Aigoooo~ really.... -__-? Just, let we find out how they will find their love again... Shall we...??  meheheheh~

Please subscribe here and let me know what you think by leaving me your comment as well.... thank youuu~

WE ARE... ONE!

 

Neh! Its still charlotte96 here, gamsahabnida....!! ^,^v

Annnyyyoooong~