Chapter III : The Silent

You, Me and Our Love

a/n sorryyyy~ if you find any grammar mistake.. mian.. /bows deeply/ have fun to read!! XD

 


 

For the next few days wu fan keeps coming to visiting Jongdae , which was make Jongdae bit confused with the older act toward him. Eventhough Wufan keeps coming to see Jongdae, but the blond man never once tell about their true relationship. Wufan hope Jongdae will remember his memories by his own with the things that related to their relationship before and he make sure he always bring them when he come to visited Jongdae.

 

“Hy-..hyung?” Jongdae look up from his book when a big of dragon plush landing softly in his lap. Jongdae doesn’t need to tell  the person who always bring something that he doesn’t need to his health but he doesn’t have a heart to refuse the older man from his weird act.

 

Wufan look down at the shorter man with his flat expression on his face, “Hm? How’s your condition?” the blond grab the chair beside the bed and sit calmly on it.

 

“I’m fine….” the shorter man put his book on the bedside table and reached the dragon plush into his embrace. “What is this hyung?”

 

“you don’t know him?” wufan can't let a bit disappointed look on his face when Jongdae ask about the doll. But he manage to calm and response with calm and softly sigh from his mouth, “You should remember Mr. Draggie you know, or he will sad if you’re not recognize him.”

 

“hyung, I don’t remember things, remember?” Jongdae facing the older man who was shrug off Jongdae striking word to reminder the blond that he have amnesiac now.

 

“He is your favorite. You always bring him to sleep with you and play with him if you’re alone in the dorm. He is big enough to you to always keep him in your embraces and hug him each time you need to calm your anger or your nervousness.” Wufan simply said and answer Jongdae confused face with the dragon plush in his arms. The shorter male widen his eyes and facing back at the big doll in his embrace before smile widely toward the toy.

 

“He is? eventhough I don’t have idea about it, but I understand his magic in me. I feel slightly calm after hugging him.” Jongdae ruffle the fur in the doll head and pulled it again to his embrace. “thank you, hyung. It really helps me and you always here for me too. Thank you so much.”

 

Wufan can’t tear his eyes from Jongdae brightly smiling face. Oh, how he missed Jongdae happy smiling face who always success to calm his bad or his sullen face. He can’t remember when the last time Jongdae smile like this to him, he almost let the single tear drop in his face but fast enough to shook it off. “Don’t mention it. It’s my job and always been my job.” ‘I always been here for you Jongdae, if only you know it.’

 

Wufan smile sadly at the thought, then lift up his gaze toward jongdae and replies the smile that Jongdae offers to him with his own kind type of smile. Jongdae froze instantly when he sees the smile Wufan gave to him. He can’t help but feel something pang in his heart when the smile hitting his chest and give some electricity to his brain. Jongdae can’t do anything besides lowering his head and hug the doll tightly.

 


 

Later at night, when all of the member went back to the dorm, Wufan decide to stay at the hospital to accompany Jongdae. Usually Jongdae’s parents will stay there but they can’t help but must get back to their home outside Seoul because of their job. So they entrust Jongdae to Wufan hands since he is the only one they trust at this moment.

 

Jongdae’s parents knows about their son relationship with that M’ leader, its because when Wufan and Jongdae became an item, Wufan insist to meet with his parents and always force Jongdae to visiting the lead vocal parents when M goes back to Korea. It simply because Wufan really take seriously his relationship with Jongdae and ready to take care of the shorter man when he’s far from his parents. And Jongdae parents more than happy to know that their son, stay on the right hand.

 

Wufan keeps accompany Jongdae until the latter fall asleep. He sat at the chair and facing the younger pale face in silence  He keeps staring at Jongdae peaceful face and once a while he fix Jongdae blanket or the younger hair lovingly. Wufan trying hard to not fall and let his tears flow out from his tired eyes. He don’t want to cry his heart out when he knows Jongdae still here with him eventhough the younger man doesn’t know who he is.

 

When the night goes over, Wufan slowly drift off to sleep but not bothering to move out from his chair. He just stays at the chair with his head on his folded arm above the bed. He didn’t want to slightest  part from Jongdae. As tired and sleepy he is, Wufan doesn’t know, when Jongdae open up his eyes and carefully yet so quietly sit up from his bed.

 

The lead vocal stare at Wufan tired figure who was already sound peacefully asleep. Jongdae smile sadly at his call boyfriend and just let a while staring lovingly at the taller man, he tried to reached out and Wufan dirty blond hair but before he can do it, he choked on his tears and try to muffle it by his hands and make him turn  into a quite sob and muttering a breaking and stuttering forgives word, “I’m sorry, hyung.. I’m really sorry…. Wufan..”

 


 

I know its short... please forgave meehhh~ I get hit by some of author-block for a few weeks. Trust me she is devil....!! Dx

okayhhh~ forget dat! ;D HEYYYY~ my new SUBBIESSS~ thanks for subs in this lame fic... please forgive this crazy and lazy author!! /DRAMATIC!!/ kkkkk~ XD and for my reader too~ thanks still kind enough to read this xxxxxx fic... kyaah..kyaah..kyahh /bricked/ okeh, I'm dead... -___-" and for my silent reader.. /sigh/ ..please use some of your voice to let out your mind by comment here, gyaaah~~ XDD

Anyway~..! THANK YOU SO MUCH still staying here~ XD hope can see you again for the next chapie~~ kyaaah...kyaah~ XD

WE ARE... ONE!

 

Neh! Its still charlotte96 here, gamsahabnida....!! ^,^v

Annnyyyoooong~