What the Hell Kai

Stupid Player!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was slowly walking back into class, why does he want to go out with me? I don't get it he says he hates my guts, he even calls me a ho. He's probably just trying to get into my pants or something. Aishhhh I really shouldn't have come to this school. Today was an even more unusual day then usual.

 

-Flashback-

"What are you talking about?" I said anxiously wanting to get away from him.

 

"Well maybe I won't tell people about your "obsession" with Sehun." He smiled one of his "irresistible" smiles.

 

"First of all I'm not obssessed with him and second what do you mean maybe?" I really didn't want another rumor about me roaring through school.

 

"Well if you don't want me to tell, then you have to go out with me." Kai said getting really close to my face.

 

"W-what" I could feel my face heating up and I cursed myself for blushing real easily. He chuckled, one of his arrogant chuckles.

 

"I always knew you liked me, but I didn't think it was to this extent, you really are a ho. You like me and Sehun. Can't choose one?" He laughed a sinister laugh. I pushed him away from me, he has some nerve to insult me to this degree.

 

"Who would ever like you, you're arrogant, mean, a player, and you're not even my type so this obssesion you have on me really needs to stop." I glared daggers at him.

 

"Don't flatter yourself honey once I get you in bed with me, I'll have no interest in you" I scoffed at his last statement, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter