FML

Stupid Player!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Guys I'm gonna give your character a name from now on because I feel it's alot easier to write, don't forget to vote for your name*

I quickly yanked my arm away, I was not going to go out with Kai I'm already at the bottom of everyone's "favorite list." The teacher called my name and told me to go to the principle's because "I" disrupted the class, well she obviously didn't have a bias. I glared at Kai and shoved him as I left the room. I could hear the other students whisper, probably spreading more gossip.

 

"So why are you in my office today?" the principle said. He seemed really bored considering he kept clicking his pen over and over again.

 

"I'm sorry I disrupted the class, I will take any punishment you consider best fit." I just took the blame because I didn't feel like dragging the situation any longer then it needed to be. He started to chuckle, which confused me.

 

"Well you just want to hurry this meeting up, I like you you seem like a bright student." He started smiling at me in amazement. How did he get all that from me just wanting to get the hell out of his office. Either way by the end of the meeting it was already well into the second period, so I bowed and hurried off to biology. FUN. sigh.

 

SLAM

why did it slam so loud now everyones looking at me. The teacher glanced over at me and sighed pretty heavily. He sounds like he needs an inhaler or something.

 

"You do realize that class started 15 minutes ago, why are you late?" Damn he's one of those serious teachers.

 

"I'm sorry I was called down to the principle's office, it won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter